`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robinson cano hall of fame?

Robinson cano hall of fame?
Do you think Robinson cano is a lock for the hall of fame?

RE: Robinson cano hall of fame?
not even close. yet

i mean not even in the bleeping conversation yet. pedroia has better hall credentials at the moment, and we aint even thinking about him and hof

give cano another incredible 5 years, and he's in the conversation.

(04-05-2014, 02:06 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: not even close. yet

i mean not even in the bleeping conversation yet. pedroia has better hall credentials at the moment, and we aint even thinking about him and hof

give cano another incredible 5 years, and he's in the conversation.
I agree...More so he may flop in Seattle but who knows
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

He already is a flop in seattle.

100 at bats, 1 HR and $24M.

turns 32 this year.
2000+ feedback on Ebay & 150+ feedback on trading boards. Established trader here? I will send first, no problem. Great communication and very fair.

robby has been consistent for years now in my mind theres no doubt hes gonna end up there

If his career ended tomorrow. No he wouldn't be. If he plays 5 more solid seasons, then the case is there. If he had an MVP award, then better chance. If he finished higher on MVP ballots, then better chance. According to Baseball Reference, his closest comparison is Nomar Garciaparra. I like Nomar, was really good in his prime. But fell off the face of the planet and with that his HOF case died. Same thing could happen to Cano.
Upside is he doesn't have to be an all star for the next five seasons. A few more appearances and respectable numbers should do it.

having a great year so far!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

He will make it if he puts up good numbers for the next 4-5 years, and after this years performance, there is no doubt in my mind that he will! HOF bound! Hope he goes in as an M after he wins a couple WS rings with them! Go M's!!!!!
Wanted: any 1989 Upper Deck cards graded 9.5 across the board or better.