`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Massive mail day and the sickest Flawless patch I have ever seen (1/1)

RE: Massive mail day and the sickest Flawless patch I have ever seen (1/1)
(03-27-2014, 10:05 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Man, when I saw that was pulled, my first thought was "I wonder how long it will take Rabie to pick it up". Lol it did not take long. I am glad to see you got it, considering others who don't collect Klay were after it too. It's always nice to see a piece like this land in a player PC.
Thanks man Big Grin Yeah based on the posts on BO many people were after the card since its a sick patch and from Flawless. Glad its locked up now and never going anywhere Smile Very happy with what Panini have done with this card. A true masterpiece.
PC Players: Damian Lillard, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala
Currant set chase: 12/13 NT Dual Matchups Prime (71/100), Absolute Team Tandems Prime (12/25), Innovation Stat Line Prime (7/25)
PC: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28871127@N03/sets

Wow that is just so so awesome. Cards like that make me want to collect a current player they're so sweet. Great add!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I want that patch! That has to be the best patch ever? Huge congrats ! I can't wait for my Klay Thompson 1/1 immaculate logoman to arrive ! Cheers -Ryan-
I counted you have 77 patch breaks! So sickz!!
[Image: img041_zps100ec443.jpg]

That is pretty dang sweet. Nice set.