`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Handling Cards

RE: Handling Cards
Most of mine is opened at the LCS and I sleeve and top load any hits. The rest is sorted for sets and I usually give anything I don't want to any kids that may be in the store. The only stuff I am more careful with is Chrome, I try to be very light on my touch with them to avoid any surface damage.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

RE: Handling Cards
Thank you for the information. It's great hearing what other people do with their cards. I always learn a lot from these types of posts.

(03-18-2014, 10:10 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: I would open the pack, then put pc cards in one stack, base commons in another stack, and star players and inserts into another stack, then put pc and inserts into penny sleeves (if inserts are $5 and up they go in toploader). The star players go into binders sorted alphabetically by last name, and the commons go into boxes after being put in number order. The inserts go to separate box for trading. PC stuff goes into their own boxes/binders.

Do you mostly buy from the LCS then? That's cool that you give them to kids in the store. And yes, those Chromes can be very delicate to handle. Thank you for sharing!

(03-19-2014, 11:09 AM)Haze28 Wrote: Most of mine is opened at the LCS and I sleeve and top load any hits. The rest is sorted for sets and I usually give anything I don't want to any kids that may be in the store. The only stuff I am more careful with is Chrome, I try to be very light on my touch with them to avoid any surface damage.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!