`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anfernee Penny Hardaway 2014 Maildays (94-95 Cornerstone Test Ref) +++

Anfernee Penny Hardaway 2014 Maildays (94-95 Cornerstone Test Ref) +++
Been awhile since I have made a mailday post so here is some stuff I received in the past week.Hope you all enjoy!

As some of you may know already I was the lucky individually to have click the BIN on this very rare Penny card.Wish I could have got the others as well to share with others for realistic prices but holding this card in my hand makes all the pain go away!

I was going to wait another month or 2 for a much bigger/better mailday post but per request I will post some of the newer additions now.I hope the picture quality is satisfying enough for those who were interested in the high resolution images of the Test Refractor!

Been slowly working on my new website but this is my problem (need a better camera) - my opinion at least lol

Anyways here is the TEST REFRACTOR as well as some other new goodies....

1994-95 Finest Cornerstone Test Refractor Smile
[Image: CRF1_zpsb7f07eae.jpg]

Different angles to capture that Refractor effect
[Image: testrefractoreffect_zpsb70d9324.jpg]

2013-14 Gold Standard Superscribe Auto /50
[Image: 13-14SuperscribeAuto_zpsc4031146.jpg]

2012-13 & 2013-14 Superscribes together for comparison ( I prefer the 13-14 design myself )
[Image: Superscribelot_zps74fbc02f.jpg]

2013-14 Pinnacle stuff including a GREEN AP SP /25
[Image: Pinnaclelot_zps7a1c7a63.jpg]

2013-14 Prizm Rainbow (not complete)
[Image: Prizmlot_zpsc5ec2746.jpg]

2013-14 Elite stuff including a GOLD Parallel /24 (very sweet card - thanks again to member iamralpho)
[Image: 13-14Elitelot_zps692fdee8.jpg]

Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for checking out the new additions!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

RE: Anfernee Penny Hardaway 1994-95 Finest Cornerstone Test Ref. Mail +++
DANG...test refractor gold man, love it! Mitch wasn't in the cornerstone set, but he was in the lottery prize set, so I totally feel your pain on the time/money it takes to even try to track something like that down. Many congrats!!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Awesome pickup man! I check eBay everyday for Zo cards and I'm so mad I missed these. The guy that got the rest now has the Zo Lottery Prize boosted for 2500.00!
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

buckhunter - Thanks my friend! sadly I could not get the Mitch and others .. below I will explain the story a bit more in depth...

SHowley2003 - Thanks! I know it ....

The whole situation made me sick guys ... I was on Ebay at the exact time these all were listed.Penny was the first to hit the auction block and I didn't hesitate for a second to grab it at $150 .. Knowing the seller always sells in volumes I immediately go to his other items and sure enough the Penny LP Test popped up as well as a few others...I am stoked because I am thinking "YES! I AM GRABBING THEM ALL!!!!" Until ... I click BIN o the LP Penny and it "requires immediate payment" I freaked out thinking wth!? I just grabbed the Cornerstone without paying immediately.About 40 secs later it was grabbed and all of the others were falling like domino's.I had the chance to grab them all buy apparently my Paypal shanked me good right in the butt! It's sad really .. I would have obviously have sold the others for profit but my prices would have been collector friendly especially for the prices they sold for! Really am sick about the whole situation and will be for a long time! Thankfully I got the best card of the bunch though and it just happens to be a PC card.

(03-14-2014, 07:03 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: buckhunter - Thanks my friend! sadly I could not get the Mitch and others .. below I will explain the story a bit more in depth...

SHowley2003 - Thanks! I know it ....

The whole situation made me sick guys ... I was on Ebay at the exact time these all were listed.Penny was the first to hit the auction block and I didn't hesitate for a second to grab it at $150 .. Knowing the seller always sells in volumes I immediately go to his other items and sure enough the Penny LP Test popped up as well as a few others...I am stoked because I am thinking "YES! I AM GRABBING THEM ALL!!!!" Until ... I click BIN o the LP Penny and it "requires immediate payment" I freaked out thinking wth!? I just grabbed the Cornerstone without paying immediately.About 40 secs later it was grabbed and all of the others were falling like domino's.I had the chance to grab them all buy apparently my Paypal shanked me good right in the butt! It's sad really .. I would have obviously have sold the others for profit but my prices would have been collector friendly especially for the prices they sold for! Really am sick about the whole situation and will be for a long time! Thankfully I got the best card of the bunch though and it just happens to be a PC card.

Dang man that does kinda suck. Think of the flip side though- if you hadn't jumped on when you did you would have missed both! One is better than none!

Btw, if you can, PM me the seller for my own future reference if you don't mind! I'm curious as I actually did see a Mitch Lottery Prize test refractor pop up a couple days ago, but the BIN was just stupid high, like $2k high for a card that books under $100 lol. Maybe the same guy?
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

(03-14-2014, 08:12 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Dang man that does kinda suck. Think of the flip side though- if you hadn't jumped on when you did you would have missed both! One is better than none!

Btw, if you can, PM me the seller for my own future reference if you don't mind! I'm curious as I actually did see a Mitch Lottery Prize test refractor pop up a couple days ago, but the BIN was just stupid high, like $2k high for a card that books under $100 lol. Maybe the same guy?
That's how I am looking at it.The Cornerstones Test Refractors seem to be much more rarer so am thankful and happy to have gotten this one for sure!

Yeah man unfortunately that is the guy who got like all the others .. "Idealz Collectibles" or whatever.Good luck my friend ... lol

Just sent you a PM. Your help is humbly requested!

Man that is an incredibly rare piece and a great price.... I WISH I would have seen the Shaq. There is a guy on another forum who bought all the other ones and his prices are not collector friendly lol.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Congrats on the rare pick up.

I did see the thread on another forum with the rest of the test refractors.

Just good to see a dedicated player collector got one!
[Image: 15d2r7p.jpg]

(03-16-2014, 03:28 AM)dodgydave Wrote: Congrats on the rare pick up.

I did see the thread on another forum with the rest of the test refractors.

Just good to see a dedicated player collector got one!
Thanks man! Yeah I actually beat Paul to them but my paypal was requiring immediate payments and didn't have enough funds for the others Sad seller did not even require the immediate payment so my PP really cost me big time huh!? I feel blessed to get the best one of the bunch (Penny Cornerstone) so it eased the pain Smile

(03-14-2014, 11:10 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Man that is an incredibly rare piece and a great price.... I WISH I would have seen the Shaq. There is a guy on another forum who bought all the other ones and his prices are not collector friendly lol.
Thanks! Yeah I seen that lol... He is lucky that my PP cost me all of them .. I actually beat him by a good 40 seconds to the punch...Let's just say my prices would have been much more friendlier lol.
Just got this in today and for the price I won it at I cant be anymore happier (Great card + Jersey number SP!)

~ 3/20 mail ~

2013-14 Titanium Blue parallel SP 1/5
[Image: pennytitaniumblue_zps9f63775b.jpg]