`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
So COMC.com is awesome

So COMC.com is awesome
I just got a package from them (first time ordering from the site). 49 Scorecard parallel cards from the 2004 Score football set and every one is in near perfect condition. The price for most of them was great, too, and the shipping was cheap.

Really, really happy right now!

I was able to cut down my cards needed to complete the parallel set by a third thanks to the site. =)
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

RE: So COMC.com is awesome
Comc is awesome!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

The greatest invention since ebay!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I forgot about that site. I actually need to get back on there soon and try to find some of my true RC Lynch needs
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

I enjoy it from a buyer stand point but as a seller, man have things nose dived (at least for me). Saints resigned a former player and I decided to pull down all of his cards I listed. Tried having them mailed back to me and it was $7 for less than 10 cards. Really caught me off guard so I'm going to hold off.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

I agree, I love COMC too.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

COMC is fantastic, used to be a bit better with the free BV haha

I had a card come in from there that had a dinged corner and I wasn't happy with it. I sent it back and the refunded me no problem. They have good customer service.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

I've gotten several autos for the 96 Packers Super Bowl team from COMC, and they all were in really good condition and got here really fast Smile Was mad, though, I missed a Jim Taylor auto they had on there for a REALLY good price, and I thought "I'll wait until I get paid on Friday".... It wasn't there on Friday Sad

(11-26-2013, 09:37 AM)bojesphob Wrote: I've gotten several autos for the 96 Packers Super Bowl team from COMC, and they all were in really good condition and got here really fast Smile Was mad, though, I missed a Jim Taylor auto they had on there for a REALLY good price, and I thought "I'll wait until I get paid on Friday".... It wasn't there on Friday Sad
What a fabulous collection idea. I'm probably halfway there for the Saints run. hmm....
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram