`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found out something

Found out something
I have some possiable realitives that may of played baseball before me I am want to be a picture and theres three pictures with my last name Houser one had a T-207 tabbaco card but I couldnt see what position he was on I am going to be a pitcher in high school baseball this year thats the only postion I really know how to play I am not a hitter this xplain way I want to be a baseball player though My father played high school football he still has his jersey it has the last name Houser on it Itht just might be possiable

RE: Found out something
(11-23-2013, 06:54 PM)chbbcardfan Wrote: I have some possiable realitives that may of played baseball before me I am want to be a picture and theres three pictures with my last name Houser one had a T-207 tabbaco card but I couldnt see what position he was on I am going to be a pitcher in high school baseball this year thats the only postion I really know how to play I am not a hitter this xplain way I want to be a baseball player though My father played high school football he still has his jersey it has the last name Houser on it Itht just might be possiable
I'm not making fun of you, but Wow, that was extremely tough to read.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(11-23-2013, 06:54 PM)chbbcardfan Wrote: I have some possiable realitives that may of played baseball before me I am want to be a picture and theres three pictures with my last name Houser one had a T-207 tabbaco card but I couldnt see what position he was on I am going to be a pitcher in high school baseball this year thats the only postion I really know how to play I am not a hitter this xplain way I want to be a baseball player though My father played high school football he still has his jersey it has the last name Houser on it Itht just might be possiable
That's awesome! Good luck following up (maybe your related to Tom Houser?). No such luck in my family, unless they played baseball in Italy or Ireland
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(11-23-2013, 07:04 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I'm not making fun of you, but Wow, that was extremely tough to read.
+1, a little punctuation would have really helped.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I hope you have a great curveball because the whole school part doesn't seem to be working for you.

going into high school and that's how you write sentences (well, sentence)? Tongue
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature