`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
My Latest Pickups Update 12/1/13

RE: My Latest Pickups Update 12/1/13
(12-01-2013, 03:11 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: Awesome Barnes pickups man!
Thanks man! Ive decided to pickup some of his cards while they are reasonable! The Black Falcon inscription keeps eluding me though.
(12-01-2013, 04:40 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Are the Immaculate RPAs event worn? Tristans NT RPAs were event worn, which isn't a BIG deal to me, but I would still have preferred game worn. Either way the patch on NTs are definitely better, but I like the style of the Immaculate RPAs better.

Great pickup too!! That is a beautiful card man, I bet that one set you back a pretty penny lol.
The back of my RPA's say they are event worn for Immaculate. I think the game worn were just the jumbo patches from Flawless and the logos for Immaculate but I could be wrong lol and yes it did cost me a very pretty penny!
(12-01-2013, 05:23 PM)esa0315 Wrote: Being a Warriors fan, those Barnes are really awesome! Nice pick-ups!
Thanks man! I love watching the warriors play. They are a very exciting team.
(12-02-2013, 01:37 AM)Megatron2181 Wrote: Sweet pickups Smile The patches on the Immaculates are NASTY.
Thanks! Big Grin I kept looking for the better patches to bid on lol

RE: My Latest Pickups Update 12/1/13
There's a Barnes card that says "Black Falcon"???? You may now have competition Wink haha
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]