`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Newman

RE: No Newman
I have zero nside knowledge but my guess on newman is the team change. Since he was being released and trying to find a ride it might have not allowed him to do a new release yet.
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

The fact he was in limbo is a good point Shelby. They must have had a cutoff date to include drivers.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

Press Pass said it had to do with the team change and getting all the contract stuff taking care of. He won't be in 5 Star either. As a Newman Super collector I am really bummed about no cards to chase in 3 releases.....Legends, Press Pass and 5 Star.... Oh well. Gives me a chance to go back and fill in some holes.
I collect:
Nascar: Ryan Newman, Dale Jr, Danica, Steve Park
Football: Vikings, Steelers & University of Montana Grizzlies Alumni

My Bucket:
http:/
/s117.photobucket.com/albums/o59/rks_331/

(12-03-2013, 12:20 AM)rks331 Wrote: Press Pass said it had to do with the team change and getting all the contract stuff taking care of. He won't be in 5 Star either. As a Newman Super collector I am really bummed about no cards to chase in 3 releases.....Legends, Press Pass and 5 Star.... Oh well. Gives me a chance to go back and fill in some holes.
Did you get that directly from Press Pass?
I am most dissapointed in the fact that there is not going to be a Burning Rubber RU card for his Indy victory.

Yep....the posted that on their Facebook page.
I collect:
Nascar: Ryan Newman, Dale Jr, Danica, Steve Park
Football: Vikings, Steelers & University of Montana Grizzlies Alumni

My Bucket:
http:/
/s117.photobucket.com/albums/o59/rks_331/

Oh cool Thanks! Gonna have to like them.