`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Your Thoughts on the Trent Richardson trade to the Colts

RE: Your Thoughts on the Trent Richardson trade to the Colts
As a Vikes fan I'm just glad they did the trade this week!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

Browns owner used to be a minority owner of steelers makes perfect sense mess the Browns up so bad that they go 0-32 and have to fold gets tax break and 1 less team to contend with

(09-19-2013, 05:46 AM)rwatt Wrote: 1. Are you f-ing kidding me this is amazing thank you lord for your gift upon my team!!!
hahaha!!!
(09-19-2013, 09:15 AM)footbal Wrote: As a Vikes fan I'm just glad they did the trade this week!
Right??
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

now is this trade gunna mean its going to take him even longer to sign all the cards that are redemptions lol. im waiting damnit. lol
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(09-19-2013, 09:31 PM)mrdub Wrote: now is this trade gunna mean its going to take him even longer to sign all the cards that are redemptions lol. im waiting damnit. lol
lol
Good luck with that!
Wants:
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1

As a Patriots fan, I hate that he is going to an organization I despise, but as an Alabama fan, I'm REALLY happy he's going to a team that isn't in the crapper every year. You know how depressing it was knowing he was going to the Browns? lol
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

I think I'm still in shock! lol
Wants:

Figured I'd bring this to life as it was an old post but knowing what we know now, its sorta crazy!
Wants:

(05-14-2015, 01:35 AM)pudge27t Wrote: Figured I'd bring this to life as it was an old post but knowing what we know now, its sorta crazy!
Lol

browns were dumb on letting that tremendous talent go!!

What were they thinking?? Letting a player that 31 other teams didn't want for another first round pick??

Go colts! They were only 1 or 2 players away from a Super Bowl!!

Colts will never lose a game, ever!

Yeah, I never liked the trade myself.

Colts would have had a shot at Kelvin Benjamin, Darqueze Dennard, Dee Ford, or some others. The Browns gambled the Trent pick (R1 P26 -> R1 P22) on Manziel. We'll see how that works out, but I don't see the guy making it long. Clearly the Browns knew T. Rich wasn't long for the league and played their best hand... take a shot at a potential Elway/Favre and offload a guy that will just be a cancer.