`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trent Richardson to the Colts! Browns fans, I'll take his stuff off of your hands :)

Trent Richardson to the Colts! Browns fans, I'll take his stuff off of your hands :)
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/969072...ing-source
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

RE: Trent Richardson to the Colts! Browns fans, I'll take his stuff off of your hands :)
Didn't see that trade happening!
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

RE: Trent Richardson to the Colts! Browns fans, I'll take his stuff off of your hands :)
Me neither, but I love it as a Trent fan. Legitimate chance to win, better line, better QB. Sky is the limit for the kid now.

Woooow, so what will happen to Vick Ballard now?
[Image: Desertfox24.gif]

Collecting Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Dallas Cowboys!
Also collecting: Dez Bryant, Keke Coutee, Jorvorskie Lane, Ken Houston and Reggie McNeal

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/D...1/library/

(09-18-2013, 05:51 PM)DesertFox24 Wrote: Woooow, so what will happen to Vick Ballard now?
he'll be partying with mike hart

(ballard is done with an acl)

(09-18-2013, 05:54 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: he'll be partying with mike hart

(ballard is done with an acl)
+1 haha

Yea, Ballard is on the IR. Soon as Trent learns the offense, it's his job to lose I'd imagine. Bradshaw who?

(09-18-2013, 05:51 PM)DesertFox24 Wrote: Woooow, so what will happen to Vick Ballard now?
Pretty sure he was out for the season for an injury, hence the trade.

wow.. nice trade for the colts.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

This is huge for the colts!! But not sure what the browns are thinking
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

Browns are thinking they suck, but they'll get a first rounder in 2014. Which means, they could end up with a franchise punter!
[Image: h6wRomT.png]