`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
recent p-ups

recent p-ups
hello all!! just wanted to share on some recent pick ups that i did. some cards were from online breaks that i did. others from trades. and some from the bay. i found a new site that i can buy single packs and he breaks them live. its nice because he also lists how many hits are left. decided to get on some football. not bad hits. all are for trade!! enjoy!! scan heavy.
also didnt realize what the Ford relic was worth until i looked it up. wow!!
[Image: Scan0136_zpsac33277a.jpg]
[Image: Scan0135_zpsc19f1891.jpg]
[Image: Scan0134_zps85050ae2.jpg]

RE: recent p-ups
Very nice. Love the Machado and Chris Johnson.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

Great pickups. Love the Johnson, Taveras and Molina auto. Also, you can't never go wrong getting some vintage cards. Thanks for sharing.

nice stuff. first yadi auto?
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

(09-17-2013, 06:26 PM)phreakyq Wrote: nice stuff. first yadi auto?
yes sir!! and i didnt last very long either. in a pending offer. i am sure i will get another one here shortly. seems like he doesnt sign much

Nice, always enjoy the Raines auto.
[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!

Very nice stuff!! congrats!!! boy do those inceptions look nice, im gonna have to pick one up soon lol
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s