`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
huge pickups..Scans

huge pickups..Scans
Well guys went to a local huge flea market this past labor day weekend and picked up all these card for 80$ I was very happy with them, since I have been wanting to pick up a pujols, mariano, kobe, and jeter rc for my pc, especially since I don't have have these yet. I was very happy, just wanting to show everyone the cards I got including around 15 1960's.. thanks for looking, how you guys think I did?

photo null_zps9e68a206.jpg

photo null_zps25cad2b0.jpg

photo null_zps8886dcc2.jpg

photo null_zpsa51d123f.jpg

photo null_zps15ef3cac.jpg

photo null_zps657dc30e.jpg

photo null_zps4fa28528.jpg

photo null_zpse737c81c.jpg

photo null_zps0fadeee6.jpg

photo null_zps5275e2bf.jpg
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

RE: huge pickups..Scans
nice pickups, are you doing the 1960 set?
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

Great pick-ups. Except for the Tebow...just kidding. Glad my Pats cut him. Nice lot of cards
[Image: Boston.jpg]

Sweet deal!! So......where is this flea market?
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

Nice pickups! I'd say you did really well for $80. I wish flea markets in the Bay Area, CA still had baseball card stands and actual flea market used stuff... The ones around here sell clothes for gang members, cheap chinese artwork, socks/undies, crappy knock-off car stereos and toys made in china with lead paint to slowly poison children.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

I think once you trade me that Hadley vintage you'll be doing a lot better Wink nice pickups!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(09-02-2013, 07:38 AM)bunk27 Wrote: nice pickups, are you doing the 1960 set?
No just picked up these because it was a good price.. don't have much vintage but thought it would be good for my collection

(09-02-2013, 09:05 AM)wolverine74 Wrote: Great pick-ups. Except for the Tebow...just kidding. Glad my Pats cut him. Nice lot of cards
Thanks actually I didn't mean to get him lol. just forgot he was still in the stack..
(09-02-2013, 11:39 AM)lecreccio Wrote: Sweet deal!! So......where is this flea market?
Yes I know I was surprised, I guess because we bought a big collection last year he decided to give good deals.. it was at a local gun show/flea market that is annual.. lets just say I cant wait till next labor day..
(09-02-2013, 11:44 AM)petillo64 Wrote: Nice pickups! I'd say you did really well for $80. I wish flea markets in the Bay Area, CA still had baseball card stands and actual flea market used stuff... The ones around here sell clothes for gang members, cheap chinese artwork, socks/undies, crappy knock-off car stereos and toys made in china with lead paint to slowly poison children.
haha well its hard to find good flea markets around here, infact if you do find a collector they always way over price there cards.. that's why I usually stick to buying off ebay.. But its amazing all of the knockoffs and fake stuff you find at the flea market.. For instance how can you sell a new bottle of cologne that is 80-100$ at the mall for 20-25$ should tell you something there..

Also picked up these today, the first 3 pics (18 cards) got them for 20$.. and the last pic got from a different guy for 43$.. Sorry for pic quality..

photo null_zpsa915547c.jpg

photo null_zps21db11bb.jpg

photo null_zps26c38311.jpg

photo null_zps8ba414d4.jpg

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

I like the bowman jeter rc, for trade?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Great Stuff, partner! I believe you've done very well!

(09-02-2013, 11:44 AM)petillo64 Wrote: The ones around here sell ... socks/undies...
I don't care what part of the country you live in...nobody should be buying undies at a flea market!! :S
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(09-02-2013, 05:08 PM)elberson Wrote: I like the bowman jeter rc, for trade?
sorry the jeter is for pc