`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Upper Deck Hot Box

Upper Deck Hot Box
Was working on "slimming down" and somewhat getting out of the hobby, but didn't have much luck selling cards, and got the itch yesterday.

After many months of not setting foot in the LCS I went yesterday looking to see if they had much for good deals leftover from Father's Day. There wasn't really much, but I was there and couldn't go home empty handed, could I? Of course not, so I took the last box of 2013 Upper Deck which as a big college fan has been one of my favorite boxes.

Glad I went with the upper deck as it was hot! No, I didn't pull any monsters, but plenty of hits.

I pulled two autos out of my first few packs, and felt let down as I thought all I had left in the last 17 packs would be the Lettermen card. It is something to look forward to, but I always like pulling my autos late in the break to keep up the suspense of what could be. I couldn't believe it as I kept pulling hits. I didn't mean to write this much, so let's just get to it.

Here are the hits:

Joseph Randle Star Rookie Auto
Da'Rick Rogers Star Rookie Auto
Ryan Swope Star Rookie Auto
Mike Gillislee Star Rookie Auto
Ryan Nassib Lettermen 'G'
Aaron Mellette Lettermen 'H'
Butch T Cougar Mascot Patch

RE: Upper Deck Hot Box
Nice box!!
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

(06-19-2013, 01:12 PM)coachlew10 Wrote: Nice box!!
Thanks. It was a fun break.

Tradin that Mike Gillislee Star Rookie Auto?

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(06-19-2013, 02:08 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Tradin that Mike Gillislee Star Rookie Auto?
Probably not. I do not do much trading. Sorry.