`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want your James White Cards trading/buying!

I want your James White Cards trading/buying!
Huge supercollector of James White. Looking for anything of him. I Don't care if you have 10 topps RCS I want them! Doesn't matter what team or jersey he is in I collect them all! Trading or buying! Entire org for trade for James white and kellen Moore!!!

RE: I want your James White Cards trading/buying!
I probably have closer to 100 of his Topps RCs and a lot of other cards from that year, I busted a crapload of wax trying to grab all the Birds that came out that year lol.
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

Yeah I would take them all! I have about 250 troops RCS since 06-07 and can't get enough. What are you looking for?

are you trying to corner the market? lol
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

I only collect Bird which it looks like you are a little shy on, unless you have some not in your Org. I am a quantity collector also. I have over 500 dups of some of his commons and still trade for them lol.

(05-27-2013, 07:24 PM)refracollector Wrote: Yeah I would take them all! I have about 250 troops RCS since 06-07 and can't get enough. What are you looking for?
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

I think the only Larry bird I have is a 81-82 topps.

Forthebirds at least your Larry birds are worth a lot more than James white lol. Its too late for me to turn back now. I've been collecting him since 06-07. Always looking for something. I do have a Larry bird 81-82 topps if interested???

To the top!

Sorry had not come back for a while seemed like every time i tried the site was down. I would be willing to trade for the 81-82. Hopefully it's 4 or 101. If it's 45 that doesn't give us much trade value to work with?

(05-29-2013, 03:57 PM)refracollector Wrote: Forthebirds at least your Larry birds are worth a lot more than James white lol. Its too late for me to turn back now. I've been collecting him since 06-07. Always looking for something. I do have a Larry bird 81-82 topps if interested???