`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HELP!!!2009-10 SP Game Used Inked Sweaters Dual #DISLM Mario Lemieux/ Evgeni Malkin
Heart 
HELP!!!2009-10 SP Game Used Inked Sweaters Dual #DISLM Mario Lemieux/ Evgeni Malkin
Cannot find pricing anywhere for this card it is a rare and card 5 of 5 ... I have a chance to buy it and need to know the worth of it before i do...
Anyone see this card before ... I cannot find it anywhere on the net...found one spot but is it reliable?....

RE: HELP!!!2009-10 SP Game Used Inked Sweaters Dual #DISLM Mario Lemieux/ Evgeni Malkin
There isn't pricing for low numbered cards on Beckett. Your best bet is looking at sold listings on Ebay. If that particular hasn't sold, then look for comparable cards from that product that have sold.

RE: HELP!!!2009-10 SP Game Used Inked Sweaters Dual #DISLM Mario Lemieux/ Evgeni Malkin
I think this is one of those cards that how much its worth depends on how much its worth to you. How bad do you want it foryour own collection?
Collecting: Kevin Hodson, Goaltender Rookie Cards, 1995-96 Fleer Metal Inserts.

(05-26-2013, 02:00 PM)OrangeBlooded31 Wrote: I think this is one of those cards that how much its worth depends on how much its worth to you. How bad do you want it foryour own collection?
Absolutely the answer I was going to give, pay what it's worth to you.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS