`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rare ken griffey jr card?

rare ken griffey jr card?
i have a 1989 griffey #1 playball card and cant find any info on the internet about it. can someone please help me with any info on the card.
the card is black with a red border and the back is white and only says his name and play ball '89

RE: rare ken griffey jr card?
Can you take a scan of both the front and back and upload it onto here? If so, that will give us an idea of what it looks like. Thanks.

(05-08-2013, 09:47 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Can you take a scan of both the front and back and upload it onto here? If so, that will give us an idea of what it looks like. Thanks.
the file is too large can you give me your email and i can send it?
to anyone reading this thread i can send photos just not on here my files are too big. i looked at all kinds of peoples collection for kengriffey jr and nobody has it.

Is this what it looks like?

[Image: %24(KGrHqZ,!roFEyC9NwfUBRgEsBe-jg~~60_35.JPG]

awesome yes it is. is it a good card or just something basic?

(05-08-2013, 10:50 PM)darksyde81 Wrote: awesome yes it is. is it a good card or just something basic?
It's a 'Broder' type card that most people will tell you has no value. That being said I'm a Griffey collector and I've got one in my collection. I paid a buck or two for it. Hope that helps.

it does help and i appreciate your time.