`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Griffey UD RC(s) + full PC? Cal PC too? I'll take your LBJ and Durant cards

Griffey UD RC(s) + full PC? Cal PC too? I'll take your LBJ and Durant cards
I have listed only one Junior UD Rookie in my org so it follows protocol to write a message about. I have a couple that could be traded. I am potentially looking to trade off most if not all of my Junior collection (1,000+ cards-lots of high value inserts)...but mainly for a Lebron or Durant Auto, but would also consider Lebron and Durant rookies that are rare (don't need another base Topps, Gold Bazooka, etc).

The same holds true with Cal Ripken Jr. I have @1,000 or so of his cards including all rookies but Topps Traded, and all vintage base from 83 through 1990.

If you have a Lebron or Durant auto...and are interested in obtaining a large sum of either Jrs, please PM me and we can discuss. Since you'd be trading down if it's an auto, I'd be willing to trade significantly in your favo in that instance. If it is a rookie that is very high value, I'd do the same.

Thanks!

RE: Griffey UD RC(s) + full PC? Cal PC too? I'll take your LBJ and Durant cards
I can provide pictures of all cards through e-mail if provided with an e-mail address. Unfortunately, I think I am leaving the baseball hobby and therefore trying to downsize my collection. This is the first time I have ever considered trading my Griffey PC!

I guess I'd be willing to sell also, if a trader would prefer that. PM with interest, or feel free to leave an open offer.

Thanks Again, guys...