`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Elite Extra not in organize

2012 Elite Extra not in organize
Hey, just wondering, I pulled a couple autos out of blaster boxes and they're not showing up in the org. Im trying to enter them in, and everything but those two are popping up that I have. The red and the green ink show up but no blue ink. Anyone I can bring this up to? I know the sets older but maybe these are blaster only? The autos are Dario Pizzano and Shane Watson

RE: 2012 Elite Extra not in organize
What are they numbered to? I noticed some of my autos haven't been added either.
Kepler

I put them away and moved on to 2013 topps. They were higher numbered ones, like 799 or around there. The regular prospect numbering

That sounds about right. I've been waiting for those base ones to show up, too. I'm pretty sure that's what they were numbered to.
Kepler

Did they release them with the blaster boxes? Didnt they come out in December or something?
Just came across a schilling 2006 ud game patch that doesn't have pricing either. At least it's in the org, so much less gratifying entering all these damn cards when you don't get an idea on price haha

I know sometimes things just get overlooked, which would be easy to do with a set like this where there are so many different variations of the autograph. I've mailed somebody in the past about a different issue and they had it taken care of really quickly. However, for the life of me I can't remember the name of the person or the address. If we keep this thread up toward the top of the list somebody in the know will see it and give us the person to contact about.

Kepler

Both the autos I had from the blaster weren't listed though, do they alter checklists midway through production? Or do you think it was just overlooked by beckett or maybe listed in another place?

Sometimes they just miss them. There's plenty of Pizzano and Watson autos listed, just not that /799 - the same with the ones I pulled from the blaster boxes. With that many auto variations in the set it's likely that they just got overlooked when they put the pricing up.
Kepler

Fair enough, just was weird to me the less common ones were listed but not the base autos
Hopefully someone sees this thread and can give us a place to contact. I have a set of 2012 topps prime nine home run legends and the checklist is wrong. Hank aaron should be 1.

bfleischer@beckett.com
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile