`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Boxes from the 2013 Panini Summit

Black Boxes from the 2013 Panini Summit
I don't keep up with the blogs and the other Panini news sources, so I had never heard of these? I am thinking about trying to buy one but was hoping someone could give me any information as far as what they costed at the summit? I see one on ebay for $700 BIN/BO you get one 1/1 and 5 of the Green Prizm Select Cards #ed /15. Does anyone know what these were sold for at the Convention? I saw one of the 1/1s a Deron Williams Patch auto that that looked like one of the Prestige True Colors but looked nicer and was in a Panini sealed one touch. I wonder if all the 1/1s look like this or if they used samples from other products?
Well I found another one of the 1/1s so I guess they did use other designs.

[Image: T2eC16JHJG8E9nyfmJfOBRTkrsQ60_57_zpsd8139dd6.jpg]

[Image: T2eC16RHJF0E9nmFSHgBRS6tHct60_3_zps97617b12.jpg]
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

RE: Black Boxes from the 2013 Panini Summi
IDK. But now Im very interested. These look awesome!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

RE: Black Boxes from the 2013 Panini Summit
Yeah the Green Prizm select cards #ed/15 are pretty cool looking too. I bought the Tyler Zeller, the Rookies look different than the veterans.

[Image: T2eC16FHJF8E9nnC6MKBRSgvLcjg60_57_zpscbacd38f.jpg]

wow, nice cards!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

i guess those Panini Select will be their own box coming in April. They put those Green Parallels in the black boxes only. Suppose to be a better Prizm. /25 autos and even 1/1 black autos. 4 autos, 4 prizms, and 6 inserts per box. $130 a box are early estimates but i bet we see that jump up. Here's an article with the checklist.

http://sportscardradio.com/sports-card-d...-checklist
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]

(03-27-2013, 09:13 AM)bballfrk44 Wrote: i guess those Panini Select will be their own box coming in April. They put those Green Parallels in the black boxes only. Suppose to be a better Prizm. /25 autos and even 1/1 black autos. 4 autos, 4 prizms, and 6 inserts per box. $130 a box are early estimates but i bet we see that jump up. Here's an article with the checklist.

http://sportscardradio.com/sports-card-d...-checklist
Yeah the select are supposed to drop like April 4th last I heard. Dacardworld.com also has the product run down and pictures. I think this is the product I'm looking forward to the most out of all the stuff they have dropping. And is it just me or is Panini going a bit overboard with all the releases.... I like options but from the pictures, a lot of these products look kind of similar in my opinion. You have Brilliance, Crusade, Panini Elite series (Didn't they just drop the other Elite only a few months ago?), Gold Standard, Marquee, Momentum, Past and Present, Preferred, and of course the select. That is 9 products all coming out in April and May (According to DaCardworld release dates) except for the Brilliance which is in June....... to many options in to short of time.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]