`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My HUGE Thanks to Panini ... KOBE AUTO IS HERE! SCAN!

My HUGE Thanks to Panini ... KOBE AUTO IS HERE! SCAN!
So exactly seven days ago I pulled an expired redemption for a Kobe Bryant auto out of a single pack of 2010-11 Donruss.

It was in one of those $11.99 mixed blasters at Target, where you get 10 random packs.

My sincerest thanks to Tracy Hackler and David Sharp at Panini ... I contacted them about the expired redemption and they said they would take care of it.

This is what showed up via FedEx today ... 7 DAYS LATER!

[Image: KobeAuto_zpsdf59cb18.jpg]

It's numbered 09/49, with the "24" sticker on the back!

RE: My HUGE Thanks to Panini ... KOBE AUTO IS HERE! SCAN!
Best thing I've ever pulled out of any of these types of products was a $40 Durant insert. This is nothing short of miraculous...and amazing customer service. Many congrats!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(03-18-2013, 10:11 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Best thing I've ever pulled out of any of these types of products was a $40 Durant insert. This is nothing short of miraculous...and amazing customer service. Many congrats!
Thanks man, still can't believe it myself.

There was even this weird slit down the side of the pack like some searcher had tried to cut it open or something. I remember thinking, "great, pack searcher special, can't wait to see what's in here ..."

I've had some truly crazy retail pulls, but given the odds on pulling this specific card, versus what I put into, considering what kind of package it was in ... pretty crazy.

Wow not only did they redeem it but got it to you that fast... Congrats on finding such a great piece. I can't believe you pulled it out of one of those Random Blasters, I can't even imagine the odds of that....
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(03-18-2013, 10:19 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Wow not only did they redeem it but got it to you that fast... Congrats on finding such a great piece. I can't believe you pulled it out of one of those Random Blasters, I can't even imagine the odds of that....
I mean, I liked this set a lot when it came out ... probably a couple dozen blasters, a few rack packs, and the best auto I got before this was Brook Lopez/25 ... although, now that I think about it, that was in like a whopping two-pack break.

wow, glad it all worked out! Congrats bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Wow. Congratulations! That is an awesome pull, especially for retail.

(03-18-2013, 10:57 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: wow, glad it all worked out! Congrats bro!
Thanks man ... I was freaking out last time we talked, LOL
(03-18-2013, 11:09 PM)slum22 Wrote: Wow. Congratulations! That is an awesome pull, especially for retail.
Have to admit, I'm kind of the king of retail.

Also pulled these from Target in the last couple of years:

[Image: Unibrow2.jpg]

[Image: Harper1.jpg]

Blammo!

You owe Panini a christmas gift basket lol

(03-19-2013, 11:36 AM)Jbittman Wrote: You owe Panini a christmas gift basket lol
Man, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate Tracy and David jumping on it ... I emailed Tracy first, last Monday night, and he answered my email within a couple of hours (I was like, what are you doing still working, LOL) ... he forwarded it to David, who emailed me the next day asking me to redeem it like usual and then send him the case number or whatever ... then it got mailed out Wednesday and got here yesterday.

Crazy! Couldn't be happier!