`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Major MJ Mailday! PICS!

RE: Major MJ Mailday! PICS!
(03-09-2013, 08:44 AM)bengu Wrote: Bro sweet pick ups!!!! The Hot Numbers I remember wanting SO bad as a kid!! 95-96 Flair was an amazing product for real! Even the base cards from both series were beauties! I remember having the awesome series 1 MJ base & the series two "Style" which I just thougt was gorgeous! Then the inserts OMG!!!!! I had the New Heights insert & it was jaw dropping! There have never been cards like those 90's inserts! SO well designed that they didn't need a patch or autograph! Miss those days!

Amazing cards, all of them nick!!
Thanks man! I agree with this set. I always wanted the MJ Hot Numbers card as a kid. Such a cool design. I think cards now should take note on cards in the past as that was when cards were the hottest!
(03-09-2013, 09:33 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Nice pick ups! I almost bought one months ago for 275. Its crazy how much prices have changed. Up and down....
Yeah, I completly agree. I was shocked at how cheap I got mine. $150 compared to the $190 it sold for a hour previously. I wonder what causes the flucuation in MJ cards?
(03-09-2013, 11:34 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Wow. I LOVE that Titanium card, acetate stuff always looks so good and usually stays in decent shape too, they should make more cards like that. Awesome pick-ups as usual!
Thanks man! The Titanium card looks amazing in person. Only bummer about having it slabbed is you cant take it out to look at it closely. Yes you can see it through the slab, but there is something about actually holding the card that I miss with graded cards.

[Image: Nick.jpg]