Well...I saw it coming
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...--nfl.html
Obviously there were no sixty yarders

Opinions, comments, etc!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: I'd be lieing if I said I didn't see this coming
My comment is this - I saw it coming because she's been out of competitive sport for so long.

A current goal keep? Top class current athlete? Different story.

I don't hate her drive or desire to do this. She can kick more accurately and further than I can.

[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(03-03-2013, 09:31 PM)ugameck Wrote: My comment is this - I saw it coming because she's been out of competitive sport for so long.

A current goal keep? Top class current athlete? Different story.

I don't hate her drive or desire to do this. She can kick more accurately and further than I can.
omg +1 lol I couldn't kick for crap. One snap when I tried out for HS and the coaches made me a lineman for a reason LOL (or it may have been my lack of a spiral pass lol....and speed....and major coordination lol)
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Yeah. I was a lineman for a reason to. Lol. I couldnt throw a spiral until after high school. I could run and tackle. But i didnt have an arm for crap.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Ok I'm not saying I could out kick here but I think I could beat her 19 yard kickoff
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Saw it coming a mile away. I mentioned it on the last post on this. I'm a pretty good athlete, don't have the strongest legs in the world and a few years ago me and a buddy went up to the high school field goofing off kicking field goals and I fairly easily kicked two 40 yarders in a row (First two I tried after kicking from 15 and moving back 5 yards each time) with him holding the ball. Never really before attempting to kick fields goals.

Now I wasn't kicking over people or anything, but if you're even remotely a decent athlete you can easily kick farther than her, and again I am no kicker. What she did I'd bet half of the people on this board could do. Heck I might be able to kick the ball 19 yards with my opposite foot. It was no more than a publicity stunt and its pretty embarrassing. Not sure if the old knees could handle the new turf they put in but gives me something to do this summer. Smile Maybe I can train with her and when we start knocking down 30 yarders consistently we'll go try out again.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Without sounding too harsh those kicks were terrible!
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison