`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no autos in 11-12 spa

no autos in 11-12 spa
i was at my local card shop, and they had two boxes of spa 11-12. when open the box with all the security measure, ud shrink wrap, sealed box . any way i got no autos and 3 non-auto future watch numered 999.
was this what i can expect. or do i some how send then the upc code and reciept to attempt to get some signed future watch auto's.

also would like to know if this has happen to someone else, and what they did about?

becketdah

RE: no autos in 11-12 spa
That sucks and yes you can call their CS and have them open a case. You will have to send in the box with the hologram sticker and the receipt from the store. They should send you 3 autos.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Contact ud
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Ud will send some autos out to you. If fact you may be able to request which ones you want. I sent a redemption in that never came back me. I called UD and they said they were sorry and said they would send another. I had heard from other traders that sometimes they will let you pick the cards you want. So i asked for a M. Dionne and they sent me one!! Good luck with your autos. Let us know what you get.