`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Really Need To Keep Up With My Maildays!

I Really Need To Keep Up With My Maildays!
Good day, Beckett Community!

The snow is coming and I am glad it is not until tomorrow. Our postal worker does not like to deliver in the rain, and I am sure that blowing snow will be a bigger issue! Haha! Fortunately, I have had a load of trades come in over the past while, plus the hits from a Panini Prime case break that I took part in! I got the Blues in order to see what lovely Halak hits I could garner. Thanks to Walt (pens1fan), Tim (OilKing), swirlie, Henri (backhenri), Scott (irbecards32), Ryan (rmpaq), Ryan (rczubaty), and anyone else that I have missed for the great trades, gifts and transactions! My PC is BOLSTERING!!!

Traders:

[Image: img154_zps9017ae66.jpg][Image: img157_zpsf69f3dff.jpg][Image: img158_zps26cfc653.jpg]
TRADED
[Image: img161_zps1d3c6911.jpg]
TRADED[Image: img159_zpsead07338.jpg][Image: img162_zps4a4fea91.jpg][Image: img163_zps65345ab0.jpg][Image: img164_zpsb68cfa6c.jpg]

Vintage Rookies:

[Image: img171_zps1f0a5995.jpg][Image: img172_zps8407815b.jpg][Image: img150_zps3904fdbf.jpg][Image: img151_zps698e8109.jpg][Image: img152_zps12e0768c.jpg][Image: img153_zpsa0f44301.jpg]

Staal Brothers PC

[Image: img173_zps4e581f77.jpg][Image: img174_zpsf68602c8.jpg]

Jaroslav Halak

[Image: img156_zps1163957d.jpg][Image: img155_zps4e44aa92.jpg]

So stoked about that Pen Pals!!! Found it on the Bay for a great BIN/OBO and got it for less than I thought I would. Thank you all for the fantastic trades and gifts!!! It has been an amazing race to surpass 300 trades, and I am well on my way to 400.

If you see any traders that you like, just give me a nod and let me know. The Trade Tool is running a lot better now, so don't hesitate to send me an offer. Everything should be in my Org. and if it's not, just let me know. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

RE: I Really Need To Keep Up With My Maildays!
When did the maple leafs wear red and white sweaters, great cards Randi.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Very nice man!! Smile
Collecting:
Jordan Eberle (#/to be updated soon)
Taylor Hall (#/to be updated soon)
Fistric or Dubnyk (Don't know which yet...)

Nice stuff Randi. Did you ever get the STS Jagr to finish your set?
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

Good looking pick ups!!! Hopefully you'll get my cards soon

(02-08-2013, 11:13 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: When did the maple leafs wear red and white sweaters, great cards Randi.
I think that it's just from an alumni game or something... but it's still a decent card! Thanks, John!

(02-09-2013, 01:21 AM)OilKing Wrote: Very nice man!! Smile
Thanks, Tim! Glad to see you back and active!

(02-09-2013, 08:09 AM)rczubaty Wrote: Nice stuff Randi. Did you ever get the STS Jagr to finish your set?
I guess you missed it huh? Hehe! THanks for the great adds, Ryan!
(02-09-2013, 08:26 AM)bguzowski16 Wrote: Good looking pick ups!!! Hopefully you'll get my cards soon
Thanks, Brian! I think that they are going to be delayed a bit longer, as we just got a decent snowstorm here in Halifax. I'd personally say that it's nothing, but I come from Thunder Bay, Ontario, and we see this there all of the time. Haligonians (yep... that's what they have dubbed themselves) will FREAK OUT over 4 inches of snow. It's hilarious!

Randi

(02-08-2013, 11:13 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: When did the maple leafs wear red and white sweaters, great cards Randi.
Sittler also played for the Red Wings.
[Image: 0809bdall_sm.jpg]
Looking for: Patrick Roy, 80s OPC, 72/73 OPC
Photobucket
GO HABS!

(02-09-2013, 11:30 AM)opcfan Wrote: Sittler also played for the Red Wings.
Well there you go! Might be that! Thanks, Steph!

Randi

(02-09-2013, 11:30 AM)opcfan Wrote: Sittler also played for the Red Wings.
Then why not have the photo in the card with him in a Wings uniform? This is just like a card I recently traded Randi for, it was a Tom Seaver card with him playing for the Mets, with the team listed as Reds.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(02-09-2013, 02:42 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Then why not have the photo in the card with him in a Wings uniform? This is just like a card I recently traded Randi for, it was a Tom Seaver card with him playing for the Mets, with the team listed as Reds.
Upper Deck does that all the time. I have plenty of Patrick Roy cards with him pictured in a Habs uniform that have Avs swatches.
[Image: 0809bdall_sm.jpg]
Looking for: Patrick Roy, 80s OPC, 72/73 OPC
Photobucket
GO HABS!