`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
2012 Panini Prizm Football Case Break - Votes Are In, Case Break Complete w/ Scans!
Big Grin 
2012 Panini Prizm Football Case Break - Votes Are In, Case Break Complete w/ Scans!
Hello Everyone!

Looks like I will be breaking a case of 2012 Panini Prizm Football, as the vast majority of you voted for option 2. And thanks to all of you who took the time to participate in this poll, I sincerely appreciate the ability of sharing the excitement with fellow collectors!

**UPDATE**

My wife and completed breaking open the case, and all things considering, we had fun. Did not get the "big hit" I was hoping for.

Here is a break-down of (roughly) what we got:

* (1x) 325-card complete set
* (3x) Base-sets (no rookies)
* (21x) Autographed RCs
* (3x) Autograph Cards
* (12x) Red-Die-Cut Cards
* Over 300 RCs, to include the Rookie Impact RCs
* One Gold Card #/10
* One Black Card 1/1

We also got a decent number of inserts and refractors. In any case, I have posted scans of the RC Auto's and the red, gold, black cards below. Scans of everything else will be posted on the Football Trading Forum later today and uploaded into my ORG.

Thanks again to everyone who gave their time and input into this shared adventure!

[Image: FBpaPrzm6_zpsc5497ac9.jpg]

[Image: FBpaPrzm_zpsc8766c82.jpg]

[Image: FBpaPrzm3_zpsfffed86c.jpg]

[Image: FBpaPrzm2_zpscff24a22.jpg]
Imagination is more important than knowledge...

RE: 2012 Panini Prizm Football Case - Vote Now - Should I Open or Not, Help Me Decide?!
lol don't hold onto it as an investment that wouldn't pay out well. Personally, I would open all of it. I couldn't sell a box knowing that there could be a luck or RGIII 1/1 in it.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

RE: 2012 Panini Prizm Football Case - Vote Now - Should I Open or Not, Help Me Decide?!
GO RAVENS.

Typically with Panini's MAPP policy, boxes tend to drop significantly in value after 30 days, I wouldn't suggest holding it as an investment. Could easily lose 15-25% in value based on what the other products have dropped this year.

My Vote: Open them!

(01-27-2013, 07:38 PM)longhornnation Wrote: Typically with Panini's MAPP policy, boxes tend to drop significantly in value after 30 days, I wouldn't suggest holding it as an investment. Could easily lose 15-25% in value based on what the other products have dropped this year.

My Vote: Open them!
FYI, I just read that Panini is officially doing away with their MAPP Policy which takes effect after February 27th of this year. In any case, thanks for your vote!
Imagination is more important than knowledge...

Open them all! Good Luck! As soon as I would get the case I would have to bust it!

I think you have to open at least half. Depends on what you would do though with the other half. If you were able to get the case hit with boxes left over, why not sell them? Yes I know its kind of dirty but lets face it, it really is the same as buying in the LCS, or from Blowout/DACARD. You never know what has been pulled already.

That being said if it were me, I would keep breaking until I got a great hit and then decide on what to do from there. Is football going to have to gold parallels like bball did? If so, you will see the boxes rise in price slowly while people try to get them.

Either way, have fun and enjoy! Can't wait to hear what you decide to do.
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

I say open them all. You bought them for the excitement and theres no excitement in letting them sit. Plus theres a lot of hot rcs right now and that may not be the case soon. Plus none of the major rcs are playing in the SB this year to make a boost in sealed boxes like Rodgers did with 2005 product so you may be sitting on your unopened boxes for a couple years or more.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I say open them all!

open all! and Goooo Niners!