`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Brandy's slide cost her .........

RE: Brandy's slide cost her .........
(01-24-2013, 07:25 PM)ugameck Wrote: I've yet to see how his success was EVER handed to him.....
Hey brady we just taped their signals and we figured out for you that when the do "This" signal the threw to Z receiver on a 7 yd out..... I can win super bowls if I know exactly where to throw pre-snap... and not because I figured out the D ... because someone cheated and told me where to throw. ..... hmmm

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(01-24-2013, 09:17 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Hey brady we just taped their signals and we figured out for you that when the do "This" signal the threw to Z receiver on a 7 yd out..... I can win super bowls if I know exactly where to throw pre-snap... and not because I figured out the D ... because someone cheated and told me where to throw. ..... hmmm
We have a winner!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(01-24-2013, 07:18 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: This is widely known and it's for good reason, protecting their image.
So its less of a blow to the image of the NFL when the poster boy gets frustrated and loses composure and cleats someone ? Now thats the image of good-sportsmanship!
(01-24-2013, 09:19 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: We have a winner!!
what did I get? ... door number 1 or 2? or whats in the box?

(01-24-2013, 09:21 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: So its less of a blow to the image of the NFL when the poster boy gets frustrated and loses composure and cleats someone ? Now thats the image of good-sportsmanship!

what did I get? ... door number 1 or 2? or whats in the box?
To your first point, that's what I was thinking.

You can have the box. It's a chicken dinner.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

FYI, Frank's fine was so high because it was not his first offense.

Man, it must be nice to know you can throw away 10 Gs because you want to wear your socks a certain way.

(01-24-2013, 09:21 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: So its less of a blow to the image of the NFL when the poster boy gets frustrated and loses composure and cleats someone ? Now thats the image of good-sportsmanship!
I don't really understand your comment since Brady was fined it strengthens my argument and doesn't weaken it. I'm not putting in any research to figure out who has done what and how many times. Gore was fined and Brady was fined, so I don't see how it makes Brady's less than Gore's especially if it's true like someone else said, it's multiple offenses for Gore, besides that, I didn't even express if I thought Brady's offense was less than Gore's, I was only addressing Gore's in that instance.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(01-24-2013, 07:18 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: OK, when taken out of context it would seem wearing socks too low isn't a reason to be fined. The NFL is strict when it comes to uniforms. This is widely known and it's for good reason, protecting their image. If they were lax to this rule then Chad Ochoidiot would have made a mockery of his uniform all the time besides changing his name to another language for some reason.

Also, Ed Reed has already said on record he will play next year.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/887702...ext-season
I have nothing against the fine on Gore for breaking the rules. That is the rules, Gore breaks them, he get's fined. Fine by me. But I do think that a simple violation of the uniform (even if it is a repeated case) should not be more than the fine handed to Brady (whether it was on purpose or an accident doesn't matter) or any other player for a similar incidient or personal foul.
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

(01-25-2013, 12:33 AM)ekalbNZ Wrote: I have nothing against the fine on Gore for breaking the rules. That is the rules, Gore breaks them, he get's fined. Fine by me. But I do think that a simple violation of the uniform (even if it is a repeated case) should not be more than the fine handed to Brady (whether it was on purpose or an accident doesn't matter) or any other player for a similar incidient or personal foul.
I understand that and don't even disagree, but keep in mind when they are looking at a possible fine for an incident I doubt if they are considering the amount that Gore received for his multiple uniform offense when considering Brady's. How much Gore's fine is has no relation to Brady's. Does it matter how much Suh got fined for his stomp? possibly. Do they consider unrelated offenses when determining fines? doubtful.

Pro Set Collector

(01-24-2013, 11:22 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: I don't really understand your comment since Brady was fined it strengthens my argument and doesn't weaken it. I'm not putting in any research to figure out who has done what and how many times. Gore was fined and Brady was fined, so I don't see how it makes Brady's less than Gore's especially if it's true like someone else said, it's multiple offenses for Gore, besides that, I didn't even express if I thought Brady's offense was less than Gore's, I was only addressing Gore's in that instance.
The punishments do not match the crime...

Socks to low = 10.5k
Cleating someone possibly causing serious injury = 10k

Makes no sense that the NFL is more worried about fashion than sportsmanship.

(01-25-2013, 06:43 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: The punishments do not match the crime...

Socks to low = 10.5k
Cleating someone possibly causing serious injury = 10k

Makes no sense that the NFL is more worried about fashion than sportsmanship.
I know you severely hate the Patriots and Brady, I get it. I don't care for them either.

uniform violation #2 - $10,500 , if it was his first then it's $5,250
golden boy acting like an idiot first offense (in your eyes around 43rd offense Smile) - $10,000 - probably should have been more. It all goes to charity anyways and I read that Gore's fine is less than 1/4 of 1% his salary this year. I think he will be OK just like Phil Mickelson and his 26% tax rate. I guess we live in an imperfect world. And now I'm done with this topic. Smile

Pro Set Collector