`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Brandy's slide cost her .........

RE: Brandy's slide cost her .........
(01-24-2013, 04:29 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Reed wont sign with the pats.... if he plays at all it will be 1 last season with balt. If they win the SB reed's done
That's what I thought too.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(01-24-2013, 04:29 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Reed wont sign with the pats.... if he plays at all it will be 1 last season with balt. If they win the SB reed's done
baltimore doesnt have the cap space, especially since they are going to have to give flacco a mega-deal

(01-24-2013, 02:21 PM)ekalbNZ Wrote: I find it crazy that Frank Gore was fined more for his socks!
What was wrong with Gore's socks?

I must've missed that headline.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(01-24-2013, 06:03 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: What was wrong with Gore's socks?

was wearing them too low

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(01-24-2013, 06:03 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: What was wrong with Gore's socks?

I believe they were too short so got a fine for $10,500 I think it was!
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

OK, when taken out of context it would seem wearing socks too low isn't a reason to be fined. The NFL is strict when it comes to uniforms. This is widely known and it's for good reason, protecting their image. If they were lax to this rule then Chad Ochoidiot would have made a mockery of his uniform all the time besides changing his name to another language for some reason.

Also, Ed Reed has already said on record he will play next year.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/887702...ext-season
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

I love the hate on Tom Brady.

A 6th round draft pick, who only started because the starting (GOOD) quarterback got injured....he succeeded by being a student of the game and by working hard when given a chance...never had a 2000 yard running back on his team....heck, never had a top tier back. Some might say I envy Kevin Faulk for this.

Dominated....had baby with model....married supermodel....still awesome as a player....

Oh - I hate him. Because he's every back-up quarterback's dream....and the face of "If you want it, you can bust your butt and get it".

I've yet to see how his success was EVER handed to him.....(unless he signed a deal with the devil - maybe that's why he's been stuck with that hair style?)
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(01-24-2013, 06:43 PM)ekalbNZ Wrote: I believe they were too short so got a fine for $10,500 I think it was!
$10,500...... for wearing his socks TOO LOW!?!?

What's next.... Fine players 5 G's for wearing boxers instead of briefs!!!?

I understand that the No Fun League has a strict policy on uni's, but C'MON! 10 grand for low socks.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Ive read where players have been fined for the colors on their shoes not matching the team colors to an exact ....And boy does the Brady fan Club get fired up easy lol
Photobucket

Reed has already said he is coming back next year... He is an awesome safety...