`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Guys, It's just not fair...

RE: Guys, It's just not fair...
I went a while w/o busting boxes for the same reason. The last box I got though was a 2011 Triple Threads. I came away fairly happy with it since I'm a Bengals fan and I got a AJ Green RC auto. Knowing I would never get back what I paid for the box I just held on to the other 3 hits. Well one of those hits turned out to be a Colin Kaepernick RC auto #/10. Not bragging...just sometimes you get stuff that's not very sexy when you buy it...then people get a chance to play. Think of all the people who were bummed about pulling Arian Foster autos or Tom Brady autos for that matter when they weren't playing

I have busted about $20,000 over the last 2-1/2 years. In that time I hit some NICE pieces. Even though I hit those 5-8 monsters.....im still terribly in "the red", after all is said and done.

If you want those big-hitters, save the $300 and go buy your RG3, Luck etc etc etc. If its the gamble ya enjoy, so be it.

Just IMO.
Insert Banner.

That is why I am sticking to my plan this year singles only....cheaper and there are some good buys at the LCS and the BAY.

if it makes you feel better...the only "big rookies" I've ever hit were slow to mature...and I sold them all before their breakout season (did it with Jeremy Lin AND Colin Kaepernick!)
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I'm sure everyone has a story or two about something like this. And all that it tells me is that I'm not a very lucky person

http://www.beckett.com/forums/images/smi...nfused.gif