`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
MJ maildays: three more adds, platinum-y feel w/ scan 1-15!

RE: MJ maildays! new scan 1-31
Nice adds. That All Star is a great card. I loved those themed uniforms with the Columbia AJ XIs in the image.

Enjoy.

Nice stuff Buck! When you gonna work on your Richmond stuff?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Thanks for the comments!

@TBarn I have a couple Richmonds on the way...one's an old-school auto that I spent MONTHS haggling for on ebay. Finally got it. I really wanna get one of every auto made while he played, I'm getting there slowly but surely Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Seems like you are picking up a lot more MJ's lately! Some great stuff there, keep it up!
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

some nice additions there man!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

Probably my last singles- purchase-wise anyway, always tradin'!- for awhile, courtesy of COMC:

[Image: newMJs2-9001_zpsae4a33bb.jpg]

And yes, the full court trap is the gold version (has embossed lettering, why they just didn't call it embossed I have no idea!) with a surprisingly nice bv Smile Thanks for looking as always!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

RE: MJ maildays! new scan 2-9
Got a couple new ones. The Mystery Finest I got in a trade on here...pretty badly centered but still a great looking card, and I pulled the refractor back when I was a kid so I've got 'em both now Smile

and I LOVE the other addition, it was in my top 10 "reasonable" MJ list, now I can cross it off!

[Image: newMJs2-22001_zpsafb42708.jpg]

thanks for looking, as always Smile

RE: MJ maildays! new scan 2-9
(02-22-2013, 09:28 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Got a couple new ones. The Mystery Finest I got in a trade on here...pretty badly centered but still a great looking card, and I pulled the refractor back when I was a kid so I've got 'em both now Smile

and I LOVE the other addition, it was in my top 10 "reasonable" MJ list, now I can cross it off!

[Image: newMJs2-22001_zpsafb42708.jpg]

thanks for looking, as always Smile
Well I am glad to see where the Xplosion went. I was out of town and was planning on bidding on my phone. I literally missed it by 5 seconds! Went so cheap! Glad to see that a fellow trader got it. Nice card!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: MJ maildays! new scan 2-22
I wondered, since I knew you wanted one as well. There were actually two that surfaced and went in the same day. One went for $58, the other went for $45 + shipping...I got the cheaper one Smile

RE: MJ maildays! new scan 2-22
(02-22-2013, 10:47 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I wondered, since I knew you wanted one as well. There were actually two that surfaced and went in the same day. One went for $58, the other went for $45 + shipping...I got the cheaper one Smile
Yep, that is the one I missed! I was watching my nephew wrestle at state and literally tried to click to bid and my phone froze and I missed it by 5 seconds! Oh well, just motivates me to get my own Smile How is the condition on it?
And of course the only one on Ebay now is a BGS 10 Sad haha!

[Image: Nick.jpg]