`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Old school break 1998.....

Old school break 1998.....
The box came in today. And just had a blast opening it. Scans to come soon. Anyways found a 1998 UD Choice box for a reasonable price, and a hobby box, not a blaster. Not much but it was a fun break. Now for the "HITS":

Rookies:

Randy Moss x1

[Image: 002.jpg]

And

Peyton Manning x1

[Image: 001.jpg]
Starquest

Green: Brett Favre

[Image: 003.jpg]

Red: Drew Bledsoe

[Image: 004.jpg]

RE: Old school break 1998.....
I remember busting this stuff when it came out. I had a book full of Starquest parallels.. Not sure where they are today. Cool stuff.
[Image: banner8_zpsd1d99d0d.jpg]

Collecting Brandon Beachy, Kris Medlen, Mike Minor, Julio Teheran, Andrelton Simmons and Vintage Atlanta Braves

(01-12-2013, 01:25 PM)dhendrix1303 Wrote: I remember busting this stuff when it came out. I had a book full of Starquest parallels.. Not sure where they are today. Cool stuff.
I use to also, now I'm going to try and track them all down, brings me back to being 12 years old again.

That's awesome! Everytime around Christmas I always pick up some stuff from the mid to late 90s. Did you get a decent amount of the base set?

(01-12-2013, 06:01 PM)jplarson Wrote: That's awesome! Everytime around Christmas I always pick up some stuff from the mid to late 90s. Did you get a decent amount of the base set?
That I did. Also got some Choice Reserve parallels

Sweet hof hits
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK