`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
PMG Green/Ebay Question

PMG Green/Ebay Question
Ok, I know this is like a #1 not to do on ebay, but I am considering buying a PMG green. $405..... the sellers BIN price is close to $700, he agreed to sell it for the $405 off Ebay..... Seller has a couple hundred positive feedback 100% positive..... any opinions one way or the other...... is there any way to secure my purchase if I do it off Ebay... I really want this card, but I am so sketchy about handling it this way.....

RE: PMG Green/Ebay Question
Run it through paypal still as "goods and services" that way if you never get it you can dispute it with paypal and have a chance of getting money back.

It definitely adds some risk to the purchase. I have only done a deal like that once and it happened to be for my Star XRC. Was nervous but went through paypal and it worked out and got a much better price. Seller had a few 1000 transactions with 100%.

Payment would be done through paypal, I have dealt with PayPal before on a money issue, and they went out of their way to get my money refunded from a company. All I had to do was tell the Customer REP what happened and she said she would take care of it and send me an email. Sure enough a week later my money was refunded. Thanks for the advice, I wouldn't feel to uncomfortable at least knowing I could fall back on paypal.. I just wasn't sure how the rules worked as far as selling an item off ebay.... if it was just frowned upon, or if it is actually a violation of any ebay/paypal rules that could make the transaction unable to qualify for any type of assistance from paypal should I have a dispute.
(01-11-2013, 09:53 AM)user_3n5kp Wrote: It definitely adds some risk to the purchase. I have only done a deal like that once and it happened to be for my Star XRC. Was nervous but went through paypal and it worked out and got a much better price. Seller had a few 1000 transactions with 100%.
I think I am going to have to go for it. I just hope my end results will be as gratifying as yours!

Ive done it many times. hasnt gone bad yet. I have faith in people. But I do a little research first. Like you said few hundred positive is a good sign. any negatives and I would back off.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

If done through pay pal and u never receive your card, they WILL refund you and ban the seller pretty much. He will be the one that owes the 405 or his acct will be deactivated too. So basically you can't lose man.

What player is the green pmg?
Nevermind...is it the Bill Walton one ??

Man 400 is a lot of doe

Lol nice deductive skills. It is a lot.... but I would consider it one of if not the highest valued solo card of his.... Only 10 made one just went in auction for $405..I can't think of one card of his that would go for what the PMG Green would accept for his multi player auto cards like one of those Exquisite Twelve 1/1 Booklets that I would never be able to afford. This could be my only chance to grab it..... tough call honestly but I will probably get it.

If you have the money, do it. If it is your mortgage payment you want to spend, don't. That is a tough price to pass up.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.