`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
In Honor of Packers Playoff Win - New Packers Adds - TTM, Purchases, Trades, Etc!

In Honor of Packers Playoff Win - New Packers Adds - TTM, Purchases, Trades, Etc!
In honor of the Packers playoff win yesterday, I figured I would post some of my recent Packers additions. The Worthy is /49.

[Image: 2012PackersPC51.jpg]

Have this one incoming. Didn't even know he had any jersey cards until about 2 weeks ago.

[Image: ChmuraPatch.jpg]

My roommate (Vikings Fan) went to the Packers Vikings Playoff game yesterday. I wasn't able to make it to the game unfortunately, but he was nice enough to bring me back two of these that they were giving away at the gate:

[Image: PackTowel.jpg]

Finally, a huge addition to my Packers Auto PC! Moved a bunch of non-PC stuff and some extra items to get it! #'ed /25!!

[Image: ChuckWood.jpg]

Comments welcome and thanks for looking!!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

RE: In Honor of Packers Playoff Win - New Packers Adds - TTM, Purchases, Trades, Etc!
Nice pick ups! Don't see too many Woodson autos, should be a first ballot HOFer.

RE: In Honor of Packers Playoff Win - New Packers Adds - TTM, Purchases, Trades, Etc!
Sweet Woodson! I really like the Pro Line card too, an original on card auto.

(01-06-2013, 04:13 PM)longhornnation Wrote: Nice pick ups! Don't see too many Woodson autos, should be a first ballot HOFer.
Thanks! I agree, should be 1st ballot!
(01-06-2013, 04:15 PM)jplarson Wrote: Sweet Woodson! I really like the Pro Line card too, an original on card auto.
Thanks! Been trying to find one of those Jones Pro Lines for a while now!

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs:

Really great additions. The NT Hornung and the Woodson auto are sweet as all heck.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(01-06-2013, 07:57 PM)nineof Wrote: Really great additions. The NT Hornung and the Woodson auto are sweet as all heck.
Thanks!

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs:

Congrats on the Haul. Nice to see you still doing the TTMing.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Very nice additions, I'll also be updating all the scans I haven't added yet from the end of 2012. I also got myself a Howton!

OH AND WTH! Chmura has stuff on the market?
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(01-07-2013, 09:00 AM)gadsden86 Wrote: Congrats on the Haul. Nice to see you still doing the TTMing.
Thanks! Has been kind of slow lately.
(01-07-2013, 11:21 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Very nice additions, I'll also be updating all the scans I haven't added yet from the end of 2012. I also got myself a Howton!

OH AND WTH! Chmura has stuff on the market?
Thanks! Can't wait to see what you've added!

Found out about Chmura jersey cards completely by accident searching worthpoint. Same way I found out about the Robert Brooks jersey I added a few months back.

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs:

Yea me too need to actually pay for the site now to get addys. I have exhausted what i have.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn