`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
"THE EVALUATION" - Testing the durability of Beckett Grading Service (VIDEO).

"THE EVALUATION" - Testing the durability of Beckett Grading Service (VIDEO).
If you've been around card message boards for a few years, you might know that fellow member FernandoMartinez and I have been periodically making videos testing the durability of graded card cases. Since 2007 we have tested cases such as BGS, PSA, PSI, BGGS, and everything in between. People from all over the country sent us graded cards to test. We were featured on Beckett.com after our first test and have had a lot of fun over the years.

Anyways, we reunited after a 2 year gap to bring the community another evaluation! It's almost twice the length of most videos we've done, but is worth watching entirely if you have some spare time. We subjected the card to some intense conditions and had some fun with it too.

Without further adieu, here it is!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phF283jdHf0

If you are interested in seeing some of our past videos, here is a link to the channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Schwartz010

Comments and banter are appreciated as always!

-Ben

RE: "THE EVALUATION" - Testing the durability of Beckett Grading Service (VIDEO).
Great Video... Made me laugh Smile

RE: "THE EVALUATION" - Testing the durability of Beckett Grading Service (VIDEO).
(01-05-2013, 03:11 PM)tommurdock Wrote: Great Video... Made me laugh Smile
Thanks for watchin! I'm not sure how many people are still hangin around here who remember the first videos.
Formerly NationalYankee!

[Image: milleville-1-1.png] [Image: ofold.jpg]

neat video!
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Great work. Get that regraded next time hahaha
 photo banner_zpsbab74229.jpg

Quite interesting.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Thanks for the positive responses guys! Vindication for Wes!
Formerly NationalYankee!

[Image: milleville-1-1.png] [Image: ofold.jpg]