`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Game worn item check it out.

Game worn item check it out.

Well i was able to get an item from my favorite player. Listed badly as no can spell his name right.
Got this for a good price would have liked less but not a big deal.
The listing said he got it from a practice in 2000 and was maybe used in a game as well.
It doesn't match his game style gloves i have seen him use but the size is right and then found this pic.
Looks like a good match to me. LMK what you think.
Glove
Oronde Gadsden Miami Dolphins
[Image: OrondeGadsdenglove.jpg]

Photo.
[Image: gasden_lg.jpg]
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

RE: Game worn item check it out.
very nice.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

pretty cool nice

That's awesome dude!

Very awesome. Definitely looks like the gloves in the picture. I guess they use even different style gloves for practice. Congratulations on the great addition.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

sweet! nice detective work too!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

As always nice Gadsden pickup, you know the young kid Rishard Matthews is giving me flashbacks of Gadsden he's long and lanky and the way he catches the ball, and when the cameras are focused on him it's like seeing double lol

thats really sweet! thats my next find is a game worn signed glove.. nice pick up!
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Thanks guys now i just need to get a frame for it.

Solid. I agree with you and like how he came on at the end of the year. I have started to get his stuff and now that it is the off season will get whatever i can while he is still rather cheep.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(12-30-2012, 10:06 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Thanks guys now i just need to get a frame for it.

Solid. I agree with you and like how he came on at the end of the year. I have started to get his stuff and now that it is the off season will get whatever i can while he is still rather cheep.
ruh-roh-raggy your gonna give me direct competition on a no-namer---- hehe Smile .... got a ton of jersey / auto dupes if you want to swap when you start collecting Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's