`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WTTF 2012 Topps Game Time Giveaway Die Cuts

WTTF 2012 Topps Game Time Giveaway Die Cuts
Hey folks, I'm going to work on the 2012 Topps Game Time Giveaway die-cut insert set. I only have the following 7 cards out of 50, so I need a LOT of help, and will be willing to trade in your favor, Check my ORG and LMK, thanks!

HAVE: 5 Aaron Rodgers, 22 David Wilson, 23 Kendall Wright, 27 Frank Gore, 41 Mohamed Sanu, 42 LeSean McCoy, 50 Andrew Luck

RE: WTTF 2012 Topps Game Time Giveaway Die Cuts
(12-24-2012, 01:36 PM)FootballCards33 Wrote: Hey folks, I'm going to work on the 2012 Topps Game Time Giveaway die-cut insert set. I only have the following 7 cards out of 50, so I need a LOT of help, and will be willing to trade in your favor, Check my ORG and LMK, thanks!

HAVE: 5 Aaron Rodgers, 22 David Wilson, 23 Kendall Wright, 27 Frank Gore, 41 Mohamed Sanu, 42 LeSean McCoy, 50 Andrew Luck
offer sent lmk

Always looking for Gordon Beckham, Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, Chris Sale, Anthony Rizzo, Jared Mitchell, and other Chicago sports Rookies, Autos, and Game Used. All offers will be answered Thanks for Looking and Happy Trading!!

How long did it take to get your cards from Topps?

(12-24-2012, 01:36 PM)FootballCards33 Wrote: Hey folks, I'm going to work on the 2012 Topps Game Time Giveaway die-cut insert set. I only have the following 7 cards out of 50, so I need a LOT of help, and will be willing to trade in your favor, Check my ORG and LMK, thanks!

Looking for Stockton, Malone & Olajuwon Autos.
Steve Young and Steelers GU & Au
tos.
Texans, Astros & Rockets GU & Autos.

Still haven't ordered the one's I unlocked. The gentleman who I got several of my cards from got them in 2-3 weeks, as I recall.

I have Justin Blackmon (took me 8-12 weeks to get it!) I also unlocked Lamar Miller but haven't requested delivery yet. I can if you're interested in it. Send me over a trade if so
I'm a teacher so I may be slow at responding to trades during the week, if you don't like that please don't send me a trade offer... THANKS

Bumping this, PLEASE help!

how exactly do you get these?
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

They are unlocked with some of the codes you receive in packs of 2012 Topps Football and you just pay shipping... the whole Game Time promotion was pretty cool, though it's coming to a close for the year, check out the site at www.topps.com/gametime.

Found 2 More... anyone else have anything?

I have the RG3 unlocked, just haven't requested delivery yet. I think I can get the Broyles off my sister's bf pretty easily.