`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
IS IT ALWAYS THIS DIFFICULT

IS IT ALWAYS THIS DIFFICULT
I CANT SEEM TO MAKE A TRADE FOR THE LIFE OF ME LATELY I WAS MAKING A BUNCH OF TRADES AND THEN WHAMMO NOTHING IM SUPER COLLECTING MATT HOLLIDAY AND NOW JUST STARTED MATT ADAMS PC LET ME KNOW GUYS THANKS

RE: IS IT ALWAYS THIS DIFFICULT
(12-14-2012, 08:02 AM)bigdcardinals7 Wrote: I CANT SEEM TO MAKE A TRADE FOR THE LIFE OF ME LATELY I WAS MAKING A BUNCH OF TRADES AND THEN WHAMMO NOTHING IM SUPER COLLECTING MATT HOLLIDAY AND NOW JUST STARTED MATT ADAMS PC LET ME KNOW GUYS THANKS
yeah it gets that way every once in awhile, you pretty much get everything thats available and you have to wait for reloads or new members
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

I hit a dry spot about 18 months ago with my Griff collection. I started collecting Logan Morrison instead to give me a renewed sense of collecting. Perhaps it's time to find another favorite player to collect.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

Sometimes it gets that way. What sucks for me is that all of the cards I want are owned by people that don't want anything I have lol. Oh well.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Yeah the community is big here but the actions isn't always good. You hit spells when you've dealt with most the active guys. I collect on card autos so the spells come less often for me. My player collections are at a dead stand still though.
Yeah the community is big here but the actions isn't always good. You hit spells when you've dealt with most the active guys. I collect on card autos so the spells come less often for me. My player collections are at a dead stand still though.

Hit up EmoryB for the Adams and get yourself kick started again.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

A couple thoughts:

1. When you only trade for 1 or 2 relatively obscure players (as is certainly your right, don't take me wrong), you have automatically shut down a large majority of potential traders who don't have any of that particular player(s)

2. When you only have a couple hundred cards listed FOR trade (again, completely your right), you'll shut down another large percentage of traders who may have something for you, but for whom you don't have anything in return.

3. When you post new thread after new thread, sometimes several different times per day, asking for the same thing you annoy a lot of potential traders. I've actually asked you to please not do this before, but apparently you chose to ignore that advice, so I'm not banking on any of this being heeded either.

In any case, all three you are perfectly within your rights to do, but you just can't expect the result of any of the above (and especially not when you take all three as a whole) to be dozens of trade offers each day.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

I have this if your interested?

[Image: MATTPLATE.jpg]
Looking for Cardinal Autos, Kaleb Cowart, Sweet Spot Autos

http://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz276/RANDYK72/

[Image: 004-1.jpg]

I have an box loader that might be of interest along with 10 others...

thanks everyone dbrook I did in fact check emory out cardsfest im def interested ceo I didn't post this any more than 1 time but thanks for being watchful
dustin I will def take a look thanks

I've hit a standstill but only focusing on one guy right now so that's to be expected. I think the holidays have a lot to do with it also.