Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Elf on the Shelf stole my card - updated 12/21 ***ELF CAUGHT**

RE: The Elf on the Shelf stole my card - updated 12/13
man the Elf is acting up... great read

looking forward to finding out what the elf took?
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

RE: The Elf on the Shelf stole my card - updated 12/14
I'm sure Big Ben Wallace and Chauncey "embellished" the fall and called foul, while prince stood tall. That little elf doesn't stand a chance to a big guy like prince with a bat! Maybe you can sick your mcfarlanes on the elf? Is there a Marty McSorely mcfarlane? Lol

(12-14-2012, 09:14 AM)rayeates Wrote: Their mischievous behavior is brought on by the fact that they are predisposed to the effects of the PTSD suffered by their ancestors and handed down over time. This disposition amended itself into anger, then evolved into outward, unrepentant acts of disdain for those that they are serving. Essentially, elves have gone from happy little creatures that love to build for others, to tiny Kutcher-ish d-bags that enjoy "punking" those that they are meant to embrace.

Randi
I theorize it has to do with the shallow gene pool, and therefore, rampant in-breeding...not unlike customers of some big-box department store chains...
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

RE: The Elf on the Shelf stole my card - updated 12/14
Very funny post

(12-13-2012, 01:42 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: With over 30 years in the business of hunting down Elves and a 100% customer feedback rating, I promise to have this little rodent in less than 24 hours.
All I know about elves I learned from movies. From what I've seen, they're not to be trifled with. You might actually have to be a talking walking alien robot to take one of them suckers out.

If anyone catches that hotty that bears a stark resemblance to a rock star's daughter though, send her my way.

Most of your references and rejoinders are over my head but I'm still highly entertained...
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(12-15-2012, 01:24 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: If anyone catches that hotty that bears a stark resemblance to a rock star's daughter though, send her my way.
if that was the elf I had running around, I might not mind so much.... although, if that was the elf - I might have some bigger problems... I would not want the battle for middle earth to take place in my office

[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

(12-16-2012, 01:37 PM)phildo37 Wrote: I would not want the battle for middle earth to take place in my office
Hrm, I'm unfamiliar with that euphemism for "extremely pissed off wife."

LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(12-16-2012, 02:00 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Hrm, I'm unfamiliar with that euphemism for "extremely pissed off wife."
that wasn't what I was saying at all...

perhaps I misunderstood your reference:

(12-15-2012, 01:24 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: If anyone catches that hotty that bears a stark resemblance to a rock star's daughter though, send her my way.
Rock star = Steven Tyler -> daughter = Liv Tyler -> as a elf: Arwen -> in the trilogy Lord of the Rings -> the "land" in that movie = middle earth
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

RE: The Elf on the Shelf stole my card - updated 12/16
or the struggle to save earth from an asteroid.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

RE: The Elf on the Shelf stole my card - updated 12/16
Or the struggle of a struggling record shop.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com