`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big mistake: 2012-13 Panini Classics

RE: Big mistake: 2012-13 Panini Classics
(12-07-2012, 03:57 PM)azicet Wrote: Maybe it's just me but when I think "Classics", Scott Mellanby, Paul MacLean & Stephane Matteau do not come to mind. Sorry about the break & you should definitely contact Panini about this.
oh come now...they must be classics...cause I've never heard of them Tongue rotten luck bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Rough break man.......Is Matteau pictured in a Rangers Uni?
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

ouch that sucks

I Panini dropped the ball....
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Definitely going to hold off on buying any more of this stuff. I got two packs today, and at $30 each, getting a Duane Sutter and Joe Pronovost auto aren't worth the price. I could have spent another $10 and gotten an entire box of UDS1.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

(12-07-2012, 10:51 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: Definitely going to hold off on buying any more of this stuff. I got two packs today, and at $30 each, getting a Duane Sutter and Joe Pronovost auto aren't worth the price. I could have spent another $10 and gotten an entire box of UDS1.
wow.... $30 a pack

(12-06-2012, 08:13 PM)apitstra Wrote: Pack 4: NO AUTO
Pack 5: NO AUTO
Support ticket with Panini to follow
I read somewhere it was 1 auto per pack.... let me know how you make out...

wow that is terrible.. i bought a single pack and got a steve shutt auto, think thats the last i buy of this product after hearing about this horrendous box, sorry about yr luck Sad

Hello everyone,

I too want to vent my frustration over this product. I don't think I would have even payed half of what it was selling for. I would rather bust Parkhurst Champions.

Azicet, I got those 3 autographs in my box lol!

Absolutely the worst product I have ever seen. At having to average $35 an auto (if you get them) just to break even on the cost of a box, is disgusting. If this was an $80 cost per box and not the $200 that it is I still would not buy it. Panini has THE guaranteed worst product of the year category sewn up for this years voting, hands down. Shoebottom, Hackett, Shutt, Matteau etc. in this stuff, not Classics to me, sorry. I will stick to Prime anytime at $210 a box before I ever buy one pack of this crap! My LCS advertised this stuff at $149 a box the day it came out. With an SRP of at least $190, that should tell you something. Shame on you Panini, shame on you.

Quick Update...

After contacting Panini and sending back all the packaging and receipts, they have closed my incident ticket. Their resolution? They are sending me a Denis Savard auto. No disrespect to Mr. Savard, but I was expecting something a bit more substantial. Given the money I've spent on Panini products (thou$ands)--and in light of the quality of their resolution--this will be my last purchase from this company. I only ever liked Limited anyways.