`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
LTTF: lebron James base

LTTF: lebron James base
I am looking to find all base LBJs possible. I have recently listed a ton of baseball rookies recently. I am willing to add other cards, even doubles of those I collect (listed in my org) to obtain. PM me or feel free to des open offers.

RE: LTTF: lebron James base
you trading or buying?
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

[quote='jpleazme805' pid='2169669' dateline='1354820222']
you trading or buying?

Prefer to trade right now...have been doing too much buying already, so close to the holidays.

(12-04-2012, 08:09 PM)Chad112578 Wrote: I am looking to find all base LBJs possible. I have recently listed a ton of baseball rookies recently. I am willing to add other cards, even doubles of those I collect (listed in my org) to obtain. PM me or feel free to des open offers.
Still looking for any and all Lebron cards. Updated my org with a lot of baseball, some old HOF rookies. Made a few offers today, looking to make some more.

Hey I've got plenty still if you wanna check me. Didn't see much PC-wise in your org, but you've got good-looking 90's inserts I wouldn't mind adding!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Check me Chad.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

I have updated my Lebron org...many might be turned away due to the word base, but much of the base is higher level base, like year after SPX, SP Authentic, Authentics, and also many insert cards. There are over 70 Lebron cards for trade in my org...Still looking for other Lebron cards I do not have or Durant in return.

Thanks!