`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Black Friday Buying Spree - Basketball box breaks

Black Friday Buying Spree - Basketball box breaks
I got the shipments of my massive orders from my Black Friday shopping spree (see my original post in the Baseball Box Break forum). I am going to post the box breaks for each sport under the proper forum. Here is the one for basketball.
Box 1: 09/10 Upper Deck Blaster
Base: Michael Jordan
Rookies Gold: Taylor Griffin, DeJuan Blair, Darren Collison, Taj Gibson, Patrick Beverley, Dante Cunningham, Jame Johnson, AJ Price, Danny Green, Chase Budinger
Rookies SP: Hasheem Thabeet, Jonny Flynn
Immortals: Bill Laimbeer, Sean Elliot, Reggie Theus
Now Appearing: Chris Paul, Dwight Howard
Masterpieces: Robin Lopez
Jordan Legacy: 493, 805
Dual Game Materials: George Gervin/Carmelo Anthony
I have been working on a master set so while there wasn't anything spectacular there were a couple cards that helped with my master set.

Box 2: 2012 Leaf Ultimate
Autographs: Nnemkadi Ogwumike, Tornike Shengelia
Gold Autograph: Bradley Beal (08/10)
[Image: 20121130_210716.jpg]
While I was hoping to pull a Karl Malone, I am stoked about the Bradley Beal.
More to come later.

Next box: 2009/10 Prestige Rack Pack Box
Base: Kobe, Lebron, Durant, Wade, Shaq
Legends: 36 total
Rookies: 36 total including Blake Griffin college, Jrue Holiday college & pros, Jame Harden, Stephen Curry college, Tyreke Evans
Draft Pick Light Blue: Austin Daye (576/999)
Bonus Shots Orange: James Johnson (060/300), Tyreke Evans (281/300), Tim Duncan (042/300)
NBA Draft Class: Christian Eyenga
Stat Stars: OJ Mayo
Prestigious Pros Materials Blue: Dwight Howard (195/250)
[Image: 20121130_220110.jpg]
I am probably going to go after the set of base, legends, and rookies since it looks like I am pretty close.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: Black Friday Buying Spree - Basketball box breaks
I decided to bust the 2 boxes of 1996 Upper Deck USA. I got nearly 2 complete sets along with 2 Career Highlights insert sets. I also got the following inserts.
5x7 Box Toppers: Glenn Robinson, Shaq
USAB Update Trade Card: got 2 of these
Follow Your Dreams: Glenn Robinson, Reggie Miller (too bad the deadline passed over 15 years ago, as the Miller could have been sent in for a bonus set).
Career Highlight Gold: Karl Malone
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.

if youre going for the prestige set, check out my org, i think i bust a box or 2 when the product came out.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Nice griffin
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(12-02-2012, 12:14 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: if youre going for the prestige set, check out my org, i think i bust a box or 2 when the product came out.
I'm already working on a trade with you, but will take a look to see if there is more I should add.

Man Ogumike has the cleanest most readable auto I've ever seen. Nice breaks. I might have interest in your Glenn Robinson cards from USA basketball.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

I have a ton of Prestige and would be happy to help you with any set needs ... would be interested in the Tyreke orange.

(12-03-2012, 11:21 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I have a ton of Prestige and would be happy to help you with any set needs ... would be interested in the Tyreke orange.
I've got another box of Prestige rack packs coming later this week. I am going to put it under the tree as a gift to me from Santa. However, once I open it I will let you know what I still need. Thanks

Are you interested in trading any of the three leaf Ultimate? If so check out my ORG or PB http://s1166.photobucket.com/albums/q611...llections/
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]