`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phoenix 11-11-12

Phoenix 11-11-12
I know this probably isnt the right area for this thread but here goes anyway. What are your thoughts on yesterdays race at Phoenix? I thought it was awesome. Just when I am getting bored with NASCAR Vanilla drivers, things heat up like yesterday and make me want to watch again. Please chime in and lets have some good discussion.

RE: Phoenix 11-11-12
Well, I didn't get to see any of the race live, but of course we've all seen, ad nauseum, Bowyer bump Gordon with ten laps to go, and the 24 waiting around to pile drive the 15 with seven laps left...

I appreciate Gordon standing up for himself, but that stuff Sunday was bush-league, and a Championship driver like Jeff Gordon should know better. He got bumped a bit out of position, a spot that he was not going to be able to hold, anyway, and it wrecked him...be upset, but to lay back, under a black flag, no less, and destroy the 15, the 20, almost the 2, is ridiculous.

I am not a huge Keselowski fan, but he pretty much nailed it in the post-race interview...freaking BS.

Jeff Gordon should not be allowed to even be in Homestead next week, let alone race. I think he probably needs to sit out all of the Daytona stuff to start 2013.

Of course, just my opinion...

I also think that Sam Hornish needs to be held out of Homestead next week...no need to let him wreck the field and maybe play a part in the outcome because of it...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

It was boys have at it let them be. Cant wait to see gordon and bowyer reck each other at homestead
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

$100k fine, docked 25 points...for a guy who was out of the Chase before it started. I think Gordon has and had nothing to lose, but Bowyer would have been right in it...the penalty does not fit the crime... Way too lite.

But Homestead should be fun...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

agree with the above
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Although I do believe they should suspend Gordon for the last race, its about time Gordon got some revenge for the Martinsville race. Thats racing, plain and simple. You dont want hit, dont hit me...

[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]