`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with a trade !!!!!

Help with a trade !!!!!
Hoping to get some help with an active trade.
I sent an open offer to as fellow trader for two cards. He's responded with a counter offer of two cards he'd like from me. I would like to accept this trade, but my only options available are cancel or counteroffer.

What gives? This is far from my first trade. The same thing happened several days ago, and it cost me the opportunity, as the trade got cancelled.

Is anyone else having this problem? Sure seems easier on other sites.
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

RE: Help with a trade !!!!!
I personally do not have any issues with that, and I have had a few trades roll in lately. It seems that there are a few people going through stuff like this, so there might be changes on the site coming/happening. I hope that it gets resolved soon. If you could, post or PM a "Snippet" or screenshot of the Trade Page, and I might be able to help you further.

Randi

RE: Help with a trade !!!!!
Thanks Randy, I've cancelled the trade and resubmitted. Also PM'd the help people hoping to find a resolve......

(11-09-2012, 02:39 PM)rayeates Wrote: I personally do not have any issues with that, and I have had a few trades roll in lately. It seems that there are a few people going through stuff like this, so there might be changes on the site coming/happening. I hope that it gets resolved soon. If you could, post or PM a "Snippet" or screenshot of the Trade Page, and I might be able to help you further.

Randi
..... deleger22@hotmail.com