`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting opinions on a trade

Getting opinions on a trade
So I accepted a trade a little over a week ago. He lives in the same town as my parents so I was going to meet with him to complete the trade last weekend(I was going to visit my folks anyway). We have had little communications since then. He doesn't seem at all like a bad dude and I don't believe in putting the guy on blast when he hasn't done anything.
The problem is...he hasn't done anything. I haven't sent yet either but I have more trades and better feedback so my thought here is that he should send first(which I sent in a message after meeting up didn't work).
Am I out of line here? Again, he seems like a good dude so I am not looking to blow up his spot but I either want to complete the trade or move on. Opinions?
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: Getting opinions on a trade
(11-08-2012, 08:03 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: So I accepted a trade a little over a week ago. He lives in the same town as my parents so I was going to meet with him to complete the trade last weekend(I was going to visit my folks anyway). We have had little communications since then. He doesn't seem at all like a bad dude and I don't believe in putting the guy on blast when he hasn't done anything.
The problem is...he hasn't done anything. I haven't sent yet either but I have more trades and better feedback so my thought here is that he should send first(which I sent in a message after meeting up didn't work).
Am I out of line here? Again, he seems like a good dude so I am not looking to blow up his spot but I either want to complete the trade or move on. Opinions?
If I had a dollar for every trade that fizzled for no apparent reason, I wouldn't have to trade. I'd just buy! LOL

Seriously, I'd give it maybe another week and just PM him again ... if the shipping first thing scared him off, so be it.

The feedback system is there for a reason, and I can vouch that you're an awesome trader, so he's got nothing to worry about.

Maybe he got busy or something came up ... or he just forgot. PM him in a week.

I'd say just squash the trade all together. Sounds like he doesn't want the trade for some reason after accepting?? Since you haven't sent yet just consider it a no deal. Just my opinion though.

Where is the trader? Trade ended a little over a week ago, if he is on the east coast he may have a little bit more to worry about.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

He lives 30 minutes from me. Unaffected by the storms.

So if I consider it a no-trade, this dude is gonna kill my feedback rating, huh? THere is really no way around that is there?
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.