`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Whatever happened to Matchmaker?

OT: Whatever happened to Matchmaker?
I remember that when Beckett made the switch over a year or so ago, there was going to be a Matchmaker feature they were working on? What ever happened to that? Also, on the old site wants would come up first, are they planning on reintroducing that?
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: OT: Whatever happened to Matchmaker?
People's wants are marked by a star on the trade page, but since they introduced organize as a pay feature the population dwindled and a lot of people list less than 100 cards, usually what they have for trade and not cards they want. No clue about matchmaker. Beckett tends do be very slow and poorly managed. Sorry Beckett , but it's true.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

RE: OT: Whatever happened to Matchmaker?
(11-03-2012, 09:23 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: People's wants are marked by a star on the trade page, but since they introduced organize as a pay feature the population dwindled and a lot of people list less than 100 cards, usually what they have for trade and not cards they want. No clue about matchmaker. Beckett tends do be very slow and poorly managed. Sorry Beckett , but it's true.
I knew the Star but liked the old days that my wants would come up first in someone's page at the beginning.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.