`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Bunch of Artifacts and More.

A Bunch of Artifacts and More.
I have traded some since my last post but I have added more. I have a bunch more in my org not pictured so please take a look. I am looking to kill 12/13 Artifacts and 11/12 Artifacts as well as pick up some traders. The Fleury Premier Super Rookie is pretty high end so I doubt I move it. I also have two Oilers Artfifacts Redemptions.

It would only let me post 10 images but plenty more in my org.

[Image: k.jpg]

[Image: 008-2.jpg]

[Image: 006-1.jpg]

[Image: 004-2.jpg]

[Image: 001.jpg]

[Image: 004-1.jpg]

[Image: 015.jpg]

[Image: 007.jpg]

[Image: 000_0121-1.jpg]

[Image: 000_0117-1.jpg]

RE: A Bunch of Artifacts and More.
I like either of the Fleury AUs and the Lafleur. Big Grin Nice stuff, Mike! Let me know if I have anything that you would trade for.

Randi

(10-30-2012, 06:27 PM)rayeates Wrote: I like either of the Fleury AUs and the Lafleur. Big Grin Nice stuff, Mike! Let me know if I have anything that you would trade for.

Randi
Thanks, Randi. You will notice the Limited Logos Fleury as what looks like some game wear on the patch. Perhaps a puck mark.

(10-30-2012, 06:29 PM)chiefbrody66 Wrote: Thanks, Randi. You will notice the Limited Logos Fleury as what looks like some game wear on the patch. Perhaps a puck mark.
Yeah... that is pretty stellar for a two-color. LOADS of stitching and the puck or tape mark is awesome!

Randi

P.S. Trade Offer sent!

RAY