`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Wanting to trade?

Wanting to trade?
I have updated my org looking to trade. let me know if I have anything you are looking for. Basically trade for anything that catches my eye but prefer rookies and some patch cards/autos.

currently collecting
D. Martin, M. Ryan, D. Murray J. Jones

RE: Wanting to trade?
Cmb check all albums plz http://s1056.photobucket.com/albums/t375/dcowboys86/

(10-30-2012, 07:58 PM)Soonerfan86 Wrote: Cmb check all albums plz http://s1056.photobucket.com/albums/t375/dcowboys86/
interested in:

Prime Blackmon

R&S Richardson Rookie collection Jersey

Sweet Spot Murray signatures

R&S Givens Rookie collection Jersey

Im sure I wont have enough to make that happen but if you see anything that works for any of the above let me know.

Anyone else interested in trading today?

added some 2012 rookies and stars tonight for anyone looking for anything in that set.

weekend trading what else you got to do?

got a couple done yesterday, i will be around today for another round if interested in making a deal.

bump for more trades

picked up some more topps platinum along with the rest of my regular stuff. In case you are looking for base stuff from the 90's to current that is what I mostly have which you cant get from most of your gu/au collectors.

Do you need singles for 2009 Score, 2006 Showcase, 2011 Topps rising Rookies or 2011 Tristar Obak? I've close to complete spare sets for all of them. As well as some older fleer and Upper deck (2006/07).lmk via pm.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

You have quit a few cards I'd be interested in so if you would look and see if I have anything that you'd want.

(10-30-2012, 04:20 PM)thunder71 Wrote: I have updated my org looking to trade. let me know if I have anything you are looking for. Basically trade for anything that catches my eye but prefer rookies and some patch cards/autos.

currently collecting
D. Martin, M. Ryan, D. Murray J. Jones