`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Hurricane Sandy

RE: OT: Hurricane Sandy
I live in NY and work for the city.....have been doing sand bags for the past 3 days.....probably going to work 12-14 hour days till the storm passes.....hope everyone stays safe and away from the storm
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(10-28-2012, 07:44 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Ill be with a guy who has 8 tables of vintage. Im only taking a table cause we have to help him out.
did you say vintage let me know if he has some Skins lol 60's 70's
Photobucket

(10-29-2012, 04:48 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: I live in NY and work for the city.....have been doing sand bags for the past 3 days.....probably going to work 12-14 hour days till the storm passes.....hope everyone stays safe and away from the storm
Hey! I live in the city but work in Lyndhurst, NJ (near Met Life Stadium). I will be at work and my employer has provided hotel rooms for me and my staff. I did this last year with Irene.

Wow. As I type this I can hear the wind through the double-paned windows. It's my short work week (Sun-Tue) and Sandy could not wait just TWO MORE DAYS?????

Sonofa.........

(10-28-2012, 05:48 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Who else lives in the northeast and is hunkering down for this "frankenstorm" ?
I am in CT... Just hoping for the Best!!!

Good Luck to Everyone in the Path of Sandy!!!

[Image: Star.gif]

I live on the line between the 4th and 5th spot down.

[Image: S_ADV_26.png]

(10-28-2012, 05:48 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Who else lives in the northeast and is hunkering down for this "frankenstorm" ?
I live right on the NEW YORK/PA border. So far the wind has been VERY strong, rain hasn't been bad yet. Just thankful we haven't lost our power yet! Supposed to get gusty 50-60MPH winds all night here.

[Image: nd2_zps36e12213.jpg]

I live in Delaware and work inand Chestertown,MD.... Im about 60 miles from the Maryland shore.... winds have been steady in the 30-40 mph range and the rain felt like sleet hitting your skin.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Good luck everyone.