`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crown royale and panini draft???

crown royale and panini draft???
I was wondering two things and wanted to see if anyone on here had any answers. First, has anyone heard if Panini is going to release Crown Royale for 2012-13? Second, I thought Panini was having a draft for the rookie redemption cards this month. Any word on when or if they have already done it?
[Image: SportsPictures-1-1.jpg]

RE: crown royale and panini draft???
2011 Panini Draft is supposed to take place on 10/29/12.... don't know why it would take them so long to create the cards... or they might be waiting for their so-called Panini draft.. then start manufacturing the cards... either way, I hate how Panini manipulated the market regarding 2011 Rookies.... then through in 2012 rookies into the mix... I take it as pure laziness... it was a scheme to get more money out of us collectors...
---------------------------------------

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2012/...-programs/

The Checklists (below is taken form the above link)
The checklist for all 2011 Rookie Redemptions will be determined during a live drawing on The Knight’s Lance beginning at 9 p.m. CST on October 29, 2012.

The checklist for all 2012 Rookie Redemptions will be determined based on the actual results of the 2012 NBA Draft that will take place on June 28.

----------- I HATE REDEMPTIONS ---------

still waiting on an Elite Black Box "status signature" of #115 Elgin Baylor since Sep 2011... A year later & the card has not been produced... even though it is a sticker auto & Baylor's autos are available in every product of 2011-12 (pack pulled)... this is an EPIC FAILURE!!
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*