`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R&S Longevity Box and a question

R&S Longevity Box and a question
So, my wife picked me up a box of longevity at target for my b-day, no autos, but some nice GU:

[Image: ry%3D400]

Probably the worst hit, but not bad for me considering I collect Dolphins.

And now for the question. I don't get to buy a lot of boxes now a days, but I am going to buy something this weekend. So, what to buy? I've narrowed it down to inception, prime, elite, or platinum. I know it'll come down to preference, but I want to hear some opinions.

RE: R&S Longevity Box and a question
Pretty decent box! As far as what to buy--Certified comes out tomorrow, and looks awesome. I'd get that, or maybe some Prime.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Thanks, looks pretty cool. It's a hard decision, we just had our 2nd child so this will probably be my last box for quite a while.

I'd go Inception; even though chipping is bad I personally dig the way the cards look and there are some low numbered hits.... I am probably bias, but I really like the way the cards look. Good R & S too.
[Image: whodatbanner.jpg]

I've had some fun opening prime....but certified comes out tomorrow ....WOO HOO
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Thanks, yea, i got into a group break and the card I got from it had some bad edges. I think my favorite looking cards are the platinum right now, but the thing I liked about Inception was that I wouldn't have a pile of base cards, I don't know that I really need the extra cards right now.
So, is there something special about Certified or is everyone just excited because something fresh is coming out tomorrow?

Certified is usually one of the favorite products of the year. Just a solid product without the high print runs and nice looking cards. Id go with certified as well. Or elite but I think elite is lacking a little this year.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Thanks, I'm leaning to certified or prime now, I'll post the his when I break it.

for what its worth, my box of Prime was a disaster this year was a disaster so i would steer clear of it. At least they looked kind of nice.

I have opened everything possible this year. Prestige, Elite, Topps, Finest, R&S, Momentum, Prominence, Prime and yesterday Certified.

I would stay away from Momentum (horrible chipping), same thing with the Provinence.

Prime, Topps, R&S and Certified were ok.

My preferences are for Platinum, Finest, and Prestige and Elite!