`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I need opinions asap!

I need opinions asap!
So I need to run to walmart asap to grab a new all in one.

I have had to call overseas three times in the past 48 hours....they fix it...then it get messed again,

Im currently using a Kodak and its horrible,

Any opinions on the best all in one for the money.

I have to get it in the next couple hours because I have things that need shipped in the morning.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: I need opinions asap!
Wish I could help, bud. I'm clueless on these kind of things.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Are we talking about printers/scanners lol just wanting to make sure. If so I'd recommend a HP. They have been really solid for me whether at school or back home. A few have wireless capabilities now but if u don't need it to be wireless then don't get it as I think the ones you still plug in by USB are better. Look to see what feedback there is in the ink too because some ink cartridges last a while and others run out quickly.

I really do not know but the one I got through Dell back in 07 has been great. Hope you can fix you issues asap bro.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Over the years, I have found Lexmark to be very dependable. I've had no problems with my current all-in-one that was bought about 3 years ago. Before that, I had others that seemed to only last about a year before something happened and would cost more to fix than it did to buy a new one. Before all-in-ones were pretty affordable, I had a Lexmark printer and it still works to this day!
Personally, I would stay away from HP. Customer support is terrible, especially once it is more than a year old. Quality is kind of hit-or-miss with them.
Epson is also a good company/product, but the ink replacements are sometimes harder to find and slightly more expensive.
Currently, I have a Lexmark X5650 and it has been good to me. No problems mechanically and the 2 different ink cartridges (a black AND a 3-color) aren't too expensive. I hope this helps.